Diskeeper® 9.0 Professional Edition
New version includes:
- High-speed defrag engine with I/O Smart™ technology provides undetectable background defragmentation.
- boosts system reliability and speed by optimizing your MFT size. (changes it to a recommended size.)
- New File Performance map showing your harddrive's speed
- Diskeeper Administrator Edition provides complete centralized management, including support for defragmentation via Active Directory group policies.
- (!Diskeeper Server Enterprise Edition!) Terabyte Volume Engine : the first defrag engine specially designed to defragment large enterprise-level servers.
- Status bar now shows the exact file or folder diskeeper is currently working with.
- Larger File Support (7gb+): Diskeeper 9 resolved the issue of ignoring large files and defrags them all with ease.
- Boot time defrag that works with files that are normally locked during windows usage. Speeds up your system boot.
Fore those of you that are new to Diskeeper, the program also includes:
- Patented high-speed multi-pass engine defragments files and free space on an ongoing basis, preventing fragmentation build-up.
- scheduling mode allows up to two schedules per volume, including Screen Saver and SmartScheduling modes.
- automatically schedules background defragmentation based on individual usage patterns.
Product Description: It’s not your imagination—computer systems really do slow down over time, and disk fragmentation is the cause. Disk fragmentation builds rapidly, causing system slowdowns, slow boot times, crashes, freeze ups, and even total system failures.
The only way to obtain full-throttle performance is to keep your systems defragmented. You can run yourself ragged manually defragmenting every workstation, desktop, laptop and server on a regular basis—or you can have the problem taken care of automatically with NEW Diskeeper 9!
With Diskeeper, you never need to worry about fragmentation-related slowdowns and crashes because Diskeeper handles the problem for you. Diskeeper 9 keeps your systems running as fast as they did when they were brand-new. No more running around—with Diskeeper,
you just “Set It and Forget It”®, and fragmentation goes
My personal test:
After optimizing my MFT size, Defragging my disks, and running a bootime defrag. I've noticed an even faster system than before. I believe this new version sped up my computer to a greater rate than v8.0 would. The MFT optimization really helped my 200gb Documents drive.