Thread: question abt registering product.....

sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Hey guys,
    I have couple of adobe softwares that i downloaded from supernova....During the installation i put in the serial# which was included in readme.txt file and it installed perfecty wiith no error's.....

now i want to register the software.....but when i try to register it, it gives me error that the serial# is not correct...how can that be possible..since i used the same serial# to install the software....

can't i register the product?? is there a way to register the product and get further updates??

please advice...

thanx for ur time,
    Cheers mate :-)

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Hello again.

Are you sure you want to register a program you downloaded illegally? There is a chance that you might get in trouble...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker
    Hello again.

Are you sure you want to register a program you downloaded illegally? There is a chance that you might get in trouble...
    but is there a way to get valid serial# or somethin to register the product...i just need to register the product 'cause i need updates!!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    yeah, rule of thumb, don't register downloaded programs

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Some peoples kids. How do you expect to registar a product that you downloaded illegally. You should be glad you got the program for free. If you want to register it so badly then go to the store, buy the product in question, then install it, and then registar it.

Oh yeah, then do not forget to make an iso image of the cd with a nfo file with your serial number so that you can share it with others. They will not want to register it anyway.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    maskawaih's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by sameer0807
    but is there a way to get valid serial# or somethin to register the product...i just need to register the product 'cause i need updates!!
    why you need the updates so much?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster

Angry

You don't need the updates, just wait til the latest version hits suprnova and d/l that.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    thnx guys for ur response....