Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo_2_DVD9_PAL_XBOXDVD-DiFFUSiON

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    @HCGamer - Its "Bet you cant stick it"

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Games   -   #92
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    [QUOTE=SingaBoiy]Heard about someone on TB getting hit my MS and got through his peer guardian. I stopped uploading and its a good this i didnt use BT to get this.

I stopped seeding for the same reason, didnt matter since i dled from somewheres else, and uploaded on TB 777mb.

3. Games   -   #93
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    bump

4. Games   -   #94
    Poster
    Ey people dont download it buy it when it comes out by downloading HALO 2 your wastiong like 3 years of hard work by bungie i can understand if you downlaod any other game but leave halo 2 alone wait till it comes out and i assure you you will feel good about not wasting bungies time and money

[quote]When word of the Halo 2 leak broke, not many inside Microsoft were happy, but for the developers over at Bungie it was a double blow. The game that they had worked long and hard on, often giving up weekends, was being freely traded on the Internet before it was even up for sale. The company has responded to the community with a statement on its forums.

Is it true? Is Halo 2 really leaked?

It seems to be that way, yes. It would seem that the french PAL version of the game has surfaced on the internet.

Did Bungie get hacked or something?

Of course not. This is almost positively the work of some jerk in the manufacturing plant who pocketed the game is it is being printed in mass for world release on the 9th of November.[quote/]
    Last edited by MasterChief117; 10-17-2004 at 04:24 PM.

5. Games   -   #95
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by neotheone
    Ey people dont download it buy it when it comes out by downloading HALO 2 your wastiong like 3 years of hard work by bungie i can understand if you downlaod any other game but leave halo 2 alone wait till it comes out and i assure you you will feel good about not wasting bungies time and money
    WTF, you can understand any other game, you mug, look it`s just as bad as downloading another game some one some where has put lot`s of time in to bad games as well not just the halo crew, if people are going to dl it nothing will stop.

6. Games   -   #96
    Poster
    yo im trying to say not to downlaod halo 2 but really you have a pojt to dont downlaod ANY games

7. Games   -   #97
    Poster
    halo is great, but by getting it now is not going to make a difference, i will play it in french, i understand a bit cos i worked there for 6 months but even if you don`t most is subbed any way, you can`t say download another game and not this it does not make sence.

8. Games   -   #98
    Why did they have to leak it? It tempted me so much that I had to dl it. Then I promised myself I wouldnt play it, only seed it. Then I just had to play so I did. Only multiplayer though. Damn leakers.

9. Games   -   #99
    Poster
    anyways does anybody have links to the halo 2 video where there playin multiplayer @ zanzibar

10. Games   -   #100
    Quote Originally Posted by neotheone
    anyways does anybody have links to the halo 2 video where there playin multiplayer @ zanzibar
    There a streamable movie on Gamespot.com.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast