Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Halo_2_DVD9_PAL_XBOXDVD-DiFFUSiON

Please people no spoliers! Also i will NOT be buying my copy of the game and i will NOT be downloading the french version, iw ill download the full english version and if thats wrong half of you dont understand my situation anyway. Im up to my neck in deb, im fucking up my a levels and loads other shit so to me game is a way to chill out and im not oging to be spending £40 ons oemthing i can ghet for free when i already owe so much money.

2. Games   -   #132
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    Please people no spoliers! Also i will NOT be buying my copy of the game and i will NOT be downloading the french version, iw ill download the full english version and if thats wrong half of you dont understand my situation anyway. Im up to my neck in deb, im fucking up my a levels and loads other shit so to me game is a way to chill out and im not oging to be spending £40 ons oemthing i can ghet for free when i already owe so much money.
    Yeah i am probly just going to download it. I was going to buy it for online play, but i forgot i modded my xbox so that wont be possible. I didnt really let out a spolier, its just part of the story.

3. Games   -   #133
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Some members at the Bungie forums were disscusing that the leak was a plot by bungie to give the game more hype and it did not exist.

4. Games   -   #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    Yeah i am probly just going to download it. I was going to buy it for online play, but i forgot i modded my xbox so that wont be possible. I didnt really let out a spolier, its just part of the story.
    You can still play on Live Just make sure the game boots when the system does. So start the xbox with the game already in and it woll work.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

5. Games   -   #135
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    You can still play on Live Just make sure the game boots when the system does. So start the xbox with the game already in and it woll work.
    I thought u had to uninstall then reinstall something.

6. Games   -   #136
    What are those green things in yor sig?
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

7. Games   -   #137
    JunkBarMan's Avatar Milk Sucks,Got Beer?
    Pics
    Dont look if you dont want to spoil it, there's a few good ones.
    Today is the day.

8. Games   -   #138

Sick

gaawwdd...i cant believe how aful this game is...im soo pissed...i just beat the game, and i gotta say. worst ending ever. the game is so short. the game couldve been kick ass if it was longer, but i was getting really into it, i was thinking of what could happend next, i wanted to keep going, but then *BAM* game over. roll credits. multiplayer i guess could be fun, but i dont have anyone to play with, so

9. Games   -   #139
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    What are those green things in yor sig?
    Those are green special edition Halo Xboxs.

10. Games   -   #140
    i luv u xara
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    ...Also i will NOT be buying my copy of the game and i will NOT be downloading the french version, iw ill download the full english version and if thats wrong half of you dont understand my situation anyway. Im up to my neck in deb, im fucking up my a levels and loads other shit so to me game is a way to chill out and im not oging to be spending £40 ons oemthing i can ghet for free when i already owe so much money.
    hey... nobody should give a fuck about wether we download a game or not... i mean.. we ARE in a "filesharing" forum... aren't we...

i downloaded the first halo... and i bought this one for a cuple of reason... not just 'cause the game is good...
    it would have taken me weeks to download it, as i don't leave my pc on all the time...
    i don't want my isp to fuck up my connection 'cause im taken a lot of bandwith...
    and i had the money laying around...

so what i say is... go ahead and d/l it... just be carefull... "big brother" is watching you, and he is pissed 'cause you stole his favourite son...
    dude!!!
    la cucaracha, la cucaracha, ya no puede caminar...

- JOIN our fold@home team... ... something about genetics n' stuff
    -i just had a pm conversation with MYSELF!!!... ... ...wow... that's sad