Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Voter Fraud Thread For Ruthie

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    Sorry bout that RF. Credit given where credit is due.
    Glad you admit Pravada is as Biased as The Drudge Report...

Very good of you

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    And what is it with you crazy democrats who want convicted felons and the deceased to cast votes?
    Yes, I think convicted felons should have the right to vote. You might want to read what Coretta Scott King has to say about it. You refuse to acknowledge the truth..the facts. You need to educate yourself, wake up, and look at the truth. You are judgemental, hank, and it stinks of elitism.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    And what is it with you crazy democrats who want convicted felons and the deceased to cast votes?
    You are a media lapdog man.

No one said anything of the sort yet you group folks into what you hear on the news.

You are one of those, "I heard that (suchandsuch) does (suchand such) ........" gossip believers but only when it doesn't go against your thinking. One of the damned.

I remember something similar in history regarding grouping anyone accused of being a communist as a traitor.

With the thinking that I get a hint of on this board and with our congressman, etc, I'm almost inclined to believe that affirmative action still may need to stay in place longer.
    If there is quarky thinking in one respect (with added stupidity), I imagine it to be in others as well.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    I believe that felons that have served their time and legally returned to society should be allowed to vote and it shouldn't have to be at the discretion of the governor to grant clemency....not the ones still in the "big house" though.

I agree the deceased should be barred from voting.........................

As long as the brain dead are barred from being president

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc

I agree the deceased should be barred from voting.........................

As long as the brain dead are barred from being president
    You are just too funny. ROFLMAO

anywhichway

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    You are one of those, "I heard that (suchandsuch) does (suchand such) ........" gossip believers but only when it doesn't go against your thinking. One of the damned.

This isn’t just one of those things that was made up and circulated around the internet. There have been plenty of books numerous articles written about that subject, one in particular is in my sig. I can’t remember exact totals but the number was in the thousands of those who had cast illegal ballots in the last election. Would you like to take a guess who they voted for?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    So, in a very indirect, convoluted way, are you now agreeing there is a huge problem with the voting system?

anywhichway

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    This isn’t just one of those things that was made up and circulated around the internet. There have been plenty of books numerous articles written about that subject, one in particular is in my sig. I can’t remember exact totals but the number was in the thousands of those who had cast illegal ballots in the last election. Would you like to take a guess who they voted for?

There certainly was.

There were thousands in Florida that voted from abroad after the they should have, just for starters... who did they vote for again?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    I just loved when the Republican Party, in Florida sent bulletins or whatever to their voters to get an absentee ballot to make sure their vote counted.

anywhichway

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast