Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: For All You Self Porclaimed Geniuses

imported_uncle_cracker
    my english is not good enough :'(

2. Lounge   -   #22
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i think the test records how long you take to answer the questions which might explain why alan36uk got 99 when he didn't answer anything

74% of Precision Processors say their body's silhouette most resembles a sleek jaguar instead of a squishy slug
    riiiight

and the last test i did (the BBC one) they said 100-120 is average IQ and 140ish is border line genius
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Luca_Snipes's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by tilen76@26 March 2003 - 19:51

Edit: and England is not actually a country. I thought Great Britain is.
    Umm, England is a country, it's the ruling country of the British Empire, and the reason I call myself English, not British
    England it self is a colection of 10 kingdoms (well - it was in 1047)
    GB or UK or what ever is actucaly 3 countrys, England, Scotland and Wales, which was created with the act of union in 1700 and something IIRC
    </end history lesson>

oh and:
    I got 118, and I&#39;m an Inventive Inquisitor., and apparntly Inventive Inquisitors are meat eaters. 68% would order a steak for dinner.
    how true - i love steak&#33;&#33;

4. Lounge   -   #24
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Luca_Snipes+27 March 2003 - 00:35--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Luca_Snipes @ 27 March 2003 - 00:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tilen76@26 March 2003 - 19:51

Umm, England is a country, it&#39;s the ruling country of the British Empire, and the reason I call myself English, not British
    GB or UK or what ever is actucaly 3 countrys, England, Scotland and Wales, which was created with the act of union in 1700 and something IIRC
    </end history lesson>

oh and:
    I got 118, and I&#39;m an Inventive Inquisitor., and apparntly Inventive Inquisitors are meat eaters. 68% would order a steak for dinner.
    how true - i love steak&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, I never exactly knew how those kingdoms work.

Hmm, how is it with UK and UN, is UK the member of UN, or are all 4 countries members (England, Wales, Scotland, N.Ireland)?

All I know each one is a member of FIFA and UEFA, therefore having its own national team.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Luca_Snipes's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by tilen76+27 March 2003 - 00:07--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tilen76 @ 27 March 2003 - 00:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Luca_Snipes@27 March 2003 - 00:35
    <!--QuoteBegin--tilen76
    @26 March 2003 - 19:51

Umm, England is a country, it&#39;s the ruling country of the British Empire, and the reason I call myself English, not British
    </end history lesson>

oh and:
    how true - i love steak&#33;&#33;
    Yeah, I never exactly knew how those kingdoms work.

Hmm, how is it with UK and UN, is UK the member of UN, or are all 4 countries members (England, Wales, Scotland, N.Ireland)?

All I know each one is a member of FIFA and UEFA, therefore having its own national team.[/b][/quote]

With the UN it&#39;s all under the UK as it&#39;s ruled by the same Queen/Government/Prime-minster etc,

6. Lounge   -   #26
    imported_stg1123
    The title they give you depends on the type of question you answered right the most. Im also a visual mathematician.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    ClubDiggler's Avatar Poster

Precision Processor

"Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Precision Processor. This means that among other things, you have superior skill in mathematics. "

Yeah whatever&#33;&#33; B)

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    138, Visionary Philosopher...

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    you notice how everyone is getting so high. It is because the IQ test A) is not timed B) is not proper questions (really) and so forth. If you were in a hurry it would test your real IQ ability and not your "use a calculator" or google power.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    131 - Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Visual Mathematician. This means that among other things, you have superior skills in mathematics and spatial reasoning

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast