Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lesbian Debauchery in Oklahoma

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    But I know That busy gets so mad he get bloody noses every time he reads my posts...

huh, B...
    There's only been maybe 2 or 3 posts from folks on here that remotely "got to me" and I think you were seventeen at the time and not a member.

None of the right-wing posters get to me; I just try to understand the logic is all.
    I'm at peace now.

When you realize that you can get shot walking down the street then you also realize that Cyberworld is Bullshitworld.
    It's a place to gain ideas but that's about it.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Poster
    [QUOTE=Busyman]Where was he ridiculed? What thread?

"There gonna laugh at you!!!"

The Movie - Carrie

He was no more ridiculed than all the rest of us have been, and have done to others from time to time, and it is right that Manny is very capable of handling things himself.

The 'that' that I had referred to Manny taking so well was the fact that when he ridiculed, joked back, he was threatened with being pointed to the rules of this section. That, Manny took well. Kudos to him.

Busyman, you are so funny!!!! I do not change what I think or what I say in fear of being laughed at by anybody. Nor do I go along with any set conservative or liberal way of thinking. It is and always will be other human beings I care about above all else. I will not let the depth of my political convictions change my need to be considerate of others across the board.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    He was no more ridiculed than all the rest of us have been, and have done to others from time to time, and it is right that Manny is very capable of handling things himself.

The 'that' that I had referred to Manny taking so well was the fact that when he ridiculed, joked back, he was threatened with being pointed to the rules of this section. That, Manny took well. Kudos to him.

Busyman, you are so funny!!!! I do not change what I think or what I say in fear of being laughed at by anybody. Nor do I go along with any set conservative or liberal way of thinking. It is and always will be other human beings I care about above all else. I will not let the depth of my political convictions change my need to be considerate of others across the board.
    When people joke about the jokes said about them I admire that. I believe you should have thicker skin than getting genuinely pissed on an internet forum.
    Folks that get their panties in a bunch about such things need to get a girlfriend or something.

Evey, I have some conservative views as well. I just think people that don't look at both sides are close minded idiots.
    For example, even regarding religion I have read different views. It behooved me to look at Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Catholics, Muslims, Jews, Protestants, etc. to see where they get some of their views.

Also, even when thinking something is right in principle, you figure whether it will work, how will it work, and the consequences.

I think about these things regarding laws being introduced and actions taken by politicians.

Unfortunately they don't.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234