Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hardware world stickys

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    This one can be deleted as we aren't getting any software posts in there.

Some of the guides inside of the "hardware guides" thread can be made into their own sticky so people will actually read them. Like the priniciples of overclocking by clocker, and the how to overclock by peerzyboy, could be made into one thread by themselves called "How to Overclock" or something.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Ya they could be cleaned up or merged, same with software world. Like if anyone reads the no cracks thread!

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco_2004
    This one can be deleted as we aren't getting any software posts in there.
    Maybe we aren't getting many software posts in hardware world because of this sticky (we still do get an occasional one).
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Agree'd, the software post sticky is common sense, people will either not post software in there or they will reguardless of a sticky. As mine and Clockers guides i think alot of people dont read them ebcuase they are in a thread which is very genral and a few other hardware guides arnb't in there, so they assume that its a thread in the making and has nothing in it yet. I agree a sticky for overclocking or a sticky where ALL the guides are in (GFX Card guide for example). Otherwise certain guides are overlocked.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    Agree'd, the software post sticky is common sense, people will either not post software in there or they will reguardless of a sticky. As mine and Clockers guides i think alot of people dont read them ebcuase they are in a thread which is very genral and a few other hardware guides arnb't in there, so they assume that its a thread in the making and has nothing in it yet. I agree a sticky for overclocking or a sticky where ALL the guides are in (GFX Card guide for example). Otherwise certain guides are overlocked.
    ya exactly. The overclocking guides can have a guide called overclocking. software one isn't needed.
    Not sure about teh others the only other i ever read is the graphics one.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Wow thanks guys, 4 posts deleated, no Pm and no one has taken any action or even posted about what i asked. You can see why this place is losing it. EVen people who don't usually argue are getting pissed off.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Wow i think you guys need to stop trying to get new members as its not working and try and keep your existing ones....

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Wow i think you guys need to stop trying to get new members as its not working and try and keep your existing ones....
    too true.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Retired
    Wow thanks guys, 4 posts deleated, no Pm and no one has taken any action or even posted about what i asked. You can see why this place is losing it. EVen people who don't usually argue are getting pissed off.
    What action do you want?

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    What action do you want?
    you go back to admin {I}{K}{E}. :crying:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast