Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WooHoo

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    WooHoo I'm on people's buddy lists..........oh wait, hang on, no that means lilmiss is on mine I not done any buddiying

I'll try not to pick it but I am a boy

@Yogi......I hate to tell you but you're not the first person to say that, cept most people said it before I had the op And I did tell the surgeon when he started cutting not to slip

Jonno
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD

Incidentally, the + sign next to a name means they're on your buddy list.
    What does it do if someone is on your buddy list?

I've not added anyone to mine
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I see a few people with + signs as I've added them to my buddy list. I don't know if it adds anything to names if they've added you to theirs. Did that make any sense at all? I'm just up and haven't finished my coffee yet.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I see a few people with + signs as I've added them to my buddy list. I don't know if it adds anything to names if they've added you to theirs. Did that make any sense at all? I'm just up and haven't finished my coffee yet.
    Kinda.

I was just hoping I wasn't missing out on stuff by not bothering with the buddy lists. Just so long as you're not all in some secret buddy-list section of the board having a great laugh without me knowing, I'm not too worried
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    No, that made no sense whatsoever to me, but then again most of the stuff you say when being technical confuses the crap outta me anyway

Jonno
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #26
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Okay Jonno, let me make this really simple. Lilmiss sees a + next to your name, because you are on her buddy list.

Get it now?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    @Yogi......I hate to tell you but you're not the first person to say that, cept most people said it before I had the op And I did tell the surgeon when he started cutting not to slip
    Was that when you threatened to punch him????

And even if he would've slipped; what would the difference be???

Yodelihity

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Lilmiss sees a + next to your name, because you are on her buddy list.

When did this happen?
    And that explains why only cool people have +'s.

Urm....medication time again.
    Last edited by lilmiss; 10-17-2004 at 04:21 PM. Reason: General muppetery
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

9. Lounge   -   #29
    That is quite a scar. A buddy of mine had the same surgery and his was lower and much smaller. Maybe you had a monster hernia.

The important thing though, is that it is below your bikini line so that when you are thonging at the pool, your scar is hidden.

BTW, have you been dieting Jonno, you look like you've lost some weight on your belly?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Okay Jonno, let me make this really simple. Lilmiss sees a + next to your name, because you are on her buddy list.

Get it now?
    No

@lilmiss.......Awww you think I'm cool

@Hobbes.....I'm not worried about hiding it, I'm a boy with a scar, I'll make some cool story up for it
    And yes I had lost some weight altho I'm guessing with lack of exercise over the next few weeks I dare say I'll be back doing the truffle soon

On a kind of side note I have decided when I'm fit again I'm gonna sort myself out, I mean it's now been a week and a half since I had a drink of alcohol and I'm not smoking or eating so much, so I figure if I keep on like this and exercise a bit more after I'm fit enough to I can avoid stuff like this in the future

Jonno
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123