Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Editorial: Michael Moore's patriotism

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    I knew that this link would come in handy again.

Just for you B. This column was written by a well know liberal.

Clicky Clicky
    Just for you Ruthie.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Agreed. Not conservatives have their fingers in their ears.

Some actually hear the logic and still make the bad choices.
    If Michael Moore is logic, then the Sun goes around the Earth.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    If Michael Moore is logic, then the Sun goes around the Earth.
    likewise for the person he chose as his subject matter.

I'm still waiting for your views on Bush and the 98 vote claim.... a classic in the standards that you accuse moore of

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    ElvisLover's Avatar Gepper #1
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    And with that you are being one sided. What about Kerry and all of the things that he said?

Answer the question though

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    likewise for the person he chose as his subject matter.

I'm still waiting for your views on Bush and the 98 vote claim.... a classic in the standards that you accuse moore of

Being not well read in the claim...I would ask a few questions.

Did Kerry say yea 98 times in the support of tax increases?

and was the quote "He voted 98 times to increase tax"?

If he did indeed say yea 98 times then I don't see the fault. If he didn't then the claim is inaccurate.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Be prepared Manny. I foresee a barrage from Factcheck.org on the horizon.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    Well I read the campaign statement and it seems accurate...
    Campaign statement

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    Being not well read in the claim...I would ask a few questions.

Did Kerry say yea 98 times in the support of tax increases?

and was the quote "He voted 98 times to increase tax"?

If he did indeed say yea 98 times then I don't see the fault. If he didn't then the claim is inaccurate.
    How can you make a proper decision on voting if you don't check up on statements made about the opponents of each candidate?
    http://www.factcheck.org/article247.html

please read the article manny as i feel that you are getting all your imformation about kerry from the Bush campaign. While you are on the site feel free to check out Kerry's spins.... This is the site that cheney ment to point everyone to...it is truthful and non biased.

@ Hank..perhaps you would prefer me to point to kerry's website.. so you could say it was a biased stance...please read it as well.

I am not trying to get you to change you mind about who to vote for, what i am trying to do is get you to look at the validity of the reasons given to not vote for someone.

I chose tax in this example but i could go to many...it also puts a question mark over the accusation of kerry being a "flip flopper"...his record actually shows that his past backs up what he proposes for the future. We hear Bush say "you can run but you can't hide"...well i wish Kerry would come out and say..."here is my record" because agree with his policy or not he has nothing to hide...his record reflects what he is telling us

What i am saying is don't rely on Bush to give you the facts about kerry, also don't rely on bush to give you the full story of his manifesto

Likewise don't rely on kerry for bush facts (but then i know you don't believe a word he says)

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    Well I read the campaign statement and it seems accurate...
    Campaign statement
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    please read the article manny as i feel that you are getting all your imformation about kerry from the Bush campaign
    Well check the facts...not what Bush tell you

10. The Drawing Room   -   #50
    well, he acted like a typical liberal 350 times. I wonder how he compares to others in the senate?

Now I will gladly state that there are misrepresntations on both sides as I am learning are a simple part of politics. You will never see me concide that Kerry is decisive though; He is a Clinton poll politician to the core.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast