Thread: For Hank and Manny, maher says vote Bush

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Just for the republicans on the board, a well known anti bush comiedian now supports him...Bill Maher.... and he says why

New Rule: And this is the hardest New Rule I have ever had to deliver, and I know a lot of you aren't going to like this, but here it is. Let Bush win! I'm sorry. I know it's terrible to say that. But like every other swing voter in America, I got to think about the issues that are important to me. And to me the most important issue is... having an erratic jackass in the White House!

"Rocky 3" isn't any good if he doesn't have Mr. T to fight with. A satirical tackling dummy like George Bush doesn't grow on trees. Without Bush, who will America's schoolchildren have to look down on? And folks, this isn't just me, you might ask yourselves, without George Bush around, where does the hate go?

Folks, I see the catharsis in a live audience every time I ridicule our president when I do my stand-up on the road - as I will be Friday, November 12th, at Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti. A hate, like Bush, only comes once in a lifetime. And when it walks through the door, you grab it and hold on tight, and never let it go. Without George Bush, my job will be... hard.

It'll be hard work! I'll have to search both internets. Therefore, for the next three weeks, I will be formally working for the re-election of the president, who I probably have been too hard on anyway! I mean, come on, we all make mistakes! Who amongst us hasn't bombed the wrong country, or united the world against us. We're all human!

We try to learn from our mistakes by never acknowledging them, and then moving on. So... So, come on, liberals! Join me in getting behind... George Bush. Huh? Aw, come on, let's stay the course! The world is safer without Saddam, you can't deny that one! Flip-flopper, he's a flip-flopper.

All right, it's lame, but... but what about values? Real estate values? Please! People! I have a mortgage, okay?: I have a family to feed. Not a family, but people who call me daddy, it's the same thing. What do you want from me?! Do you want me to say it out loud? Fine! I'll say it! I need George Bush! Please let him win this election. If for no other reason than for once in his life, he should have to clean up his own mess! Thank you very much.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    thecreator89's Avatar EFFYOUsion, biotch
    I am inclined to be in concordance with your request

Yeah, kerry blows

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    You gotta love Bill Maher.

Btw love the show you pointed at few days back.

Never heard of him, but hallelujah!!!

Allways nice to see another sane American....

4. Lounge   -   #4
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Well J2 feels my time in other countries has brainwashed me...personally i think it helped me "see the light"

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.