Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: PS2 Game Burning !

Originally posted by BROCKSTER@24 March 2003 - 16:43
    1.obviously download a ps2 game (make sure its a rip)

2.once downloaded it should be in a winrar archive make a new folder on your desktop call it ps2 or wotever you want the open the ps2 winrar archive (right click on the archive) then choose extract files..... choose the folder u have just made on your desktop and extract there onece finished it can be in either of two formats lots of files or a cue and a bin.

if in the folder there is about 20 or so files then choose the first file and right click open with then choose winrar. make anothe folder on you desktop called games or along those lines once it opens with winrar in the winrar box there shud be a cue and a bin displayed higlight them both and exract to the second folder you just made yey presto uve got a cue and a bin and you can delete all those files before

3.now in the right hand corner of your desktop there shud be the daemon tools symbol (red lightening bolt) right click on that choose mount image then go to the folder with the cue and bin in it and there should be one cue file open that

4 now open nero close the wizard and in the left hand corner theres different formats or ways to burn etc choose cd copy then a set of options shud be displayed at the right

5.click copy options then make sure in the drive with source cd box it says f generic or wot ever letter urs is as long as it says stealth dvd after it your okay

6. click on the read options tab tick ignore illegal toc type and where it says data mode 2 tick the box and choose write uncorrected .

7 go to burn tab then choose 4x speed (makes it easyer for your ps2 to read it runs smoother) and choose disk at once

8.then burn

hey presto fully working cdr ps2 game i burn all mine like this and ive never had a problem and i thoughd id share it with you to help you all

if you have any problems with ur ps2 breaking its not my fault it im just telling you how to burn the cds if you have any problems post here but i havnt had 1 out of 30 ps2 games ive got a messiah 2 chip in mine but loads of others read cdrs so make sure
    #
    hope this helps someone and maybe it cud be made a pinned topic or sticky so its easy to find (mods??)
    Step 1&2 is right but what the fuck are you talking about with the other shit?????

once you have extracted the bin/cue file simply load nero up choose FILE then BURN IMAGE then 4x Speed then burn!!!!!!!!

all the shit about stealth dvd and so on isn't needed

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #32
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    it is if you want a better burned copy of it thanks there are different types of rips out there and if u simply do wot u sed they dont all load up so get your facts right first

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #33
    Originally posted by BROCKSTER@16 June 2003 - 14:27
    it is if you want a better burned copy of it thanks there are different types of rips out there and if u simply do wot u sed they dont all load up so get your facts right first
    i think its you that needs to get your fact right, i have 50+ PS2 games and i've made loads for my mates all the exact same way and they all work fine.

basically you don't have clue what your talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #34
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The penetrator, why come in here with 8 posts (now) and start shouting your mouth off at brockster, if you dont do it like that then dont do it, its that simple, i do all of mine with alcohol 120% which already has virtual/stealth drives in the program, so i do mount the cue on one of these, and then burn with alcohol 120% not nero, and ive got 50+ ps2 games and they all work fine as well, so you do it your way, brockster will do it his and i will do it mine, if they all work then whats the prob.

I just think it was decent of brockster to actually put this on the forum and for the mods to make it a sticky, means members dont have to go searching all over the net to find out how to do it.

stoi

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #35
    i don't see the point in having all the unneeded steps all that is going to do is confuse n00bs

EXTRACT, FILE, BURN IMAGE, BURN

4 easy steps that even a n00b can't get wrong

Fair enough his way may work but isn't it easier my way?????

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #36
    Originally posted by The Penetrator+16 June 2003 - 17:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Penetrator @ 16 June 2003 - 17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BROCKSTER@16 June 2003 - 14:27
    i think its you that needs to get your fact right, i have 50+ PS2 games and i&#39;ve made loads for my mates all the exact same way and they all work fine.

basically you don&#39;t have clue what your talking about&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    you obviouly know nothing at all if you ask anybody whos been here a while they will tell you i know my console stuff so im not even gonna argue with you im above that ur just a newbie trying to be a smart ass

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #37
    Originally posted by The Penetrator@16 June 2003 - 20:52
    i don&#39;t see the point in having all the unneeded steps all that is going to do is confuse n00bs

EXTRACT, FILE, BURN IMAGE, BURN

4 easy steps that even a n00b can&#39;t get wrong

Fair enough his way may work but isn&#39;t it easier my way?????
    it may be QUICKER your way but i wud rather have good quality ones thanks you dont know shit dont post here its for help u make a guide then and your might get made a sticky

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #38
    racer II's Avatar Poster
    @ "The Penetrator", Brockster knows his console stuff, and he was kind enough to make a guide for it.
    So pleasse don`t start dissin ppl who try to help others .

Peace
    System:
    LANPARTY UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
    Xfx 7900gt extreme
    2x Maxtor 250gb sata
    2x Maxtor 80gb (p)ata
    2x 512mb mem , dual channel
    Tagan 580w psu
    Coolermaster stacker case
    Zalman reserator 1

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #39
    this is the last i&#39;m saying in this topic&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

your saying the way i said not all games work is that not just a shady chipping job, i chipped mine myself and mine work perfect with every game i&#39;ve ever burnt that way

anyway the best thing to do (what i do now) is simply buy a game take it home burn the full game on to a dvd using alcohol 120% then take the game back and get a refund

Ps i ain&#39;t no newbie trying to be a smart ass and anyway it doesn&#39;t take a genius to burn computer games

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #40
    no its not a dodgy chipping job at all that shows how much u know some games are done very different and dont work i put it up this way because this works for those and normall ones so just leave it u definatly dont know wot ur on abt it isnt chips its the actuall games so thank god its your last post in this coz u dont know wot ur on abt

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast