Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anti War Ppl Kiss My Ass!

Poster
    Saddum Hussein has already killed over 2 million of his own ppl. Now a couose in this war inocent ppl will die. But by getting him out of power will save lifes. He crazy and gasses his own ppl and is a mad man. Were doing the Iraqy ppl a favor. So peace in not the answer and it cant be and nver will be. Also iraqy soldiers are dressing up as civilians.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Well, a lot of dictators have killed millions of people, & we didn't do anything.

I don't see the problemn with Iraqi soldiers dressing as civilians. It's a quite good idea actually. And I should add that a lot of Iraqi are joining the para-military militia... Seems that even if they hate Saddam, they don't want to be 'liberated' by the coalition.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Poster
    I in most terms agree with you - Sadam Hussien must be "decapitated" from Iraq and the smaller severed half terminated (as being realistic, keeping him alive wouldn't go down a treat). Personaly I am against war but saying war is good for nothing is wrong. Some people don't listen, diplomacy has been tried with the leage of nations during the decade of appeasement. Hitler marched into the Rhineland, we done nothing. Ok, we did over-estimate how many troops marched in by 100thousand and all important french and british people were "coincedently" out of town (thus not get the news asap) so thats why we done nothing. However, when hitler wanted checkoslavakia's most money thriving area diplomacy set in and to avoid war we, as in Britain, had the audacity to talk about it and allow checkoslavakia to lose thier area. The same with Polland, we talked and agreed. This made Hitler as you know get greedy, then they fallowed the famous old plan they had for years and then Britain fearing a powerful nation having France they stepped in. Anyway, enough history, my point being I think diplomacy is good but diplomacy is only and always will be (when talking about countries) something putting off the inevitable.

The best way to look at Sadam Hussien is as the Hitler of the twenty-first centuary historically (of course nothing similar geographically) they are very similar perhaps a worse-scale war can be avoided with finally getting him out in GW2 (Gulf War 2)

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by ketoprak@27 March 2003 - 10:35

I don't see the problemn with Iraqi soldiers dressing as civilians. It's a quite good idea actually.
    The fact that it's against the rules of war!
    Yes even in war there are rules
    just like executing prisoners of war and then broadcasting those images
    not only that it puts innocent civilians at much higher risk

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Originally posted by Master YodaX+27 March 2003 - 11:18--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Master YodaX @ 27 March 2003 - 11:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ketoprak@27 March 2003 - 10:35

I don&#39;t see the problemn with Iraqi soldiers dressing as civilians. It&#39;s a quite good idea actually.
    The fact that it&#39;s against the rules of war&#33;
    Yes even in war there are rules
    just like executing prisoners of war and then broadcasting those images
    not only that it puts innocent civilians at much higher risk [/b][/quote]
    Man, when an army is much more wicker than the other side, it&#39;s not surprising that they use trickery.

It allready happened it Vietnam.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Poster
    two words: Guerilla Warfare

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Poster
    IT PUTS CIVILIANS AT MUCH HIGHER RISK.
    LOOK AT COLOMBIA THAT"S WHAT GUERILLA WARFARE DOES

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Originally posted by Master YodaX@27 March 2003 - 11:30
    IT PUTS CIVILIANS AT MUCH HIGHER RISK.
    LOOK AT COLOMBIA THAT"S WHAT GUERILLA WARFARE DOES
    When you defend your country, you expect that people will die.

War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Poster
    by the caps I thought I should reply, I wasn&#39;t for Guerilla Warfare I was merely stating what I felt Iraq were doing when someone said something about Iraq not having any rules for war, when there should be.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by ketoprak@27 March 2003 - 11:32

War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills. War kills.
    Yes but saddam has killed more muslims than anybody EVER IN HISTORY.
    Over a third of the number of jews that hitler killed.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast