Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eminem-encore-2004-full Album-released (fake)

hugoharding's Avatar its changed since 02
    Quote Originally Posted by express98
    No its out there i got it too last week 17 tracks on the album,found track listing then did a quick look on ares

So where did you get it from?
    Last edited by hugoharding; 10-25-2004 at 08:20 PM. Reason: added quote

2. Music   -   #12
    No its out there i got it too last week 17 tracks on the album,found track listing then did a quick look on ares

I got mine from Suprnova, its sooooooooooo 1337!

@IKE - Em will not be finnishing the album untill 2-3 weeks befor store date to cut piracy.

3. Music   -   #13
    muchspl2
    LOL @ people thinking its real

4. Music   -   #14
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl2
    LOL @ people thinking its real
    not LOL @ people saying they have it?

5. Music   -   #15
    muchspl2
    no, becaues they do have something, not the real thing, but they do have something

6. Music   -   #16
    express98's Avatar Poster

Heart

look on cd wow ..........fake track listing lol .........then look on ARES......or look on mm sites for true listings .......monkey see monkey do .....haileys revenge ......mosh ......good luck and enjoy

7. Music   -   #17
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    look on cd wow ..........fake track listing lol .........then look on ARES......or look on mm sites for true listings .......monkey see monkey do .....haileys revenge ......mosh ......good luck and enjoy
    express is right this album has been leaked and so is muchspl2 that there is a fake or dj version by green lantern

i will say this ppl from new york sure do get shit fast cuz i have both of these's the green lantern version and m's new album straight bootleg

i love the streets

8. Music   -   #18
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by bujub22
    express is right this album has been leaked and so is muchspl2 that there is a fake or dj version by green lantern

i will say this ppl from new york sure do get shit fast cuz i have both of these's the green lantern version and m's new album straight bootleg

i love the streets
    and how long till we see the actual "leak" (lol) of this album? COUGH COUGH BUJUB COUGH wanna COUGH send COUGH it COUGH to COUGH me COUGH ? COUGH damn cold

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. Music   -   #19
    Naked Nudist
    Well I can,t find the whole cd but two tracks are on shadysoldiers.com. Just Lose It and Mosh and they are the real deal. Just lisstened to em.

10. Music   -   #20
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by DRACOJOE2
    Well I can,t find the whole cd but two tracks are on shadysoldiers.com. Just Lose It and Mosh and they are the real deal. Just lisstened to em.
    duh those two are the only real songs on that cd b/c those two songs are already released

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast