Thread: Who Is?

This is a wierd question, but here goes:
    I saw this music video awhile back and didn't catch the artist/title
    I think these guys are canadian or something, because they wear hunting caps and flannel (lol) anyway, They drive a canoe down the street, and get chased by a bear (very surreal) ect........the music is kinda "folky" with an alternative (remember the early 90's [lol] ) feel to it.
    Anybody have any idea who the hell I'm talking about?
    (Yes I'm bored)

2. Music   -   #2
    BANNED
    Yes the groups called New Order

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    yes I'm sure it is(I dont know)but it sounds like something tenacious d would do

4. Music   -   #4
    Danke
    I'm inclined to believe its tenacious D

5. Music   -   #5
    Originally posted by adthomp@27 March 2003 - 13:09
    Yes the groups called New Order
    Tee hee, thats funny
    Isn't NEW ORDER a pop band from the uk?

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    on that note, this annoys me to do with a music video I saw. Who is the band who were on a stage and in the crowd was countless asian school grils or sailor girls, they were something. I was trying to tell my friend, but the name went and now it has annoyed me for ages. Maybe one of you lot could help?

7. Music   -   #7
    New Order are, indeed, from England. Manchester to be more precise. They formed in 1980 from the remnants of Joy Division ( whose lead singer Ian Curtis committed suicide on 18 May 1980 ), They continued to record on the Factory label, who had signed Joy Division, for years until Factory went bust. They are one of the most influential bands of the past 20 years because their pioneering use of synthesizers and drum loops spawned a revolution in Chicago, U.S.A called "House" music.

In summary, a TOP BAND!!

Hope this helps a bit.
    Signature removed

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by soopaman@28 March 2003 - 00:48
    New Order are, indeed, from England. Manchester to be more precise. They formed in 1980 from the remnants of Joy Division ( whose lead singer Ian Curtis committed suicide on 18 May 1980 ), They continued to record on the Factory label, who had signed Joy Division, for years until Factory went bust. They are one of the most influential bands of the past 20 years because their pioneering use of synthesizers and drum loops spawned a revolution in Chicago, U.S.A called "House" music.

In summary, a TOP BAND!!

Hope this helps a bit.
    Not who I was looking for, but thanks