Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suprnova.org "Pc" Games doesnt work.

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    OKay so what are you guys getting on my ass about?

Do i just have to send an email to an admin from the US asking him if i may uplaod a torrent onto the tracker? And then is that how i get uploaded GBs added to my torrentbits name? Or do i first have to download files from TB and leave them open?
    no read my last reply.
    Forget what Forevame7189 posted.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Do i just have to send an email to an admin from the US asking him if i may uplaod a torrent onto the tracker? And then is that how i get uploaded GBs added to my torrentbits name? Or do i first have to download files from TB and leave them open?
    To get uploader status(if you want to upload something), you have to follow there criteria.

If your just a person wanting to get files and not be an uploader, just download a something on TB and then leave it open till you get a 1:1 ratio or more.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Haha i am so confused man. Do i have to download something first or not? Or do i have to send an email to an Admin asking them if i can have privelages to upload??

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Haha i am so confused man. Do i have to download something first or not? Or do i have to send an email to an Admin asking them if i can have privelages to upload??
    Its a choice!

If you want to be an uploader, contact the admin with your resume(make sure you follow there criteria) and wait for them to reply.

Or you can be both an uploader and download things. Either one, you build your ratio. But if your the average joe, just be download files and leave them open till you get a 1:1 ratio.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Retired
    No you dont need to become an uploader !!!!!!!!!! please dont confuse him Forevame7189

-----------
    When you are downloading a particular torrent, you are also uploading that torrent at the same time. The parts of the file(s) that you have already downloaded are uploaded to other peers. This is normal, and it's how the protocol works.
    ----------

If you have more questions please check this website:
    http://dessent.net/btfaq/

If you have question about torrentbits check:
    http://www.torrentbits.org/faq.php

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    No you dont need to become an uploader !!!!!!!!!! please dont confuse him Forevame7189

-----------
    When you are downloading a particular torrent, you are also uploading that torrent at the same time. The parts of the file(s) that you have already downloaded are uploaded to other peers. This is normal, and it's how the protocol works.
    ----------

If you have more questions please check this website:
    http://dessent.net/btfaq/

If you have question about torrentbits check:
    http://www.torrentbits.org/faq.php
    I said it was a choice, if he can fit the criteria, then he can.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Alright well before all of this commotion, i already emailed an American admin from torrentbits asking if i could have permission to uplaod a counter strike: Source that i had from Luzifer, that i saw that i didnt have, which is much easier to set up then any of the other counter-strikes. if i upload a file such as this? will this increase my uploads? and i cannot download anything because i have to wait in line so long, so downloading something, and then uploading wont work too well.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    well the point is torrentbits pwns all torrent sites!

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Forevame7189
    To get uploader status(if you want to upload something), you have to follow there criteria.

If your just a person wanting to get files and not be an uploader, just download a something on TB and then leave it open till you get a 1:1 ratio or more.
    WTF are you talking about

Thats not the criteria to be an uploader at TB.

EDIT: My bad... misread
    Last edited by SingaBoiy; 10-25-2004 at 07:24 AM.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    1. Change Ports
    2. Download
    3. Seed To 1:1 And More Is Better
    4. Decide If You Want To Be More And Upload Your Own
    Which You Cant Do Untill You Do Step 1 Anyway...

FFS.
    Last edited by RealitY; 10-26-2004 at 03:43 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast