Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which film is worst? THE EXORCIST OR THE CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST??

I havent seen either. But seeing that here many have seen like every single movie made. Between these two horror movies, which do you think is the worst?

The Exorcist, i know is demonic horror and really satanist. So i think its horror is based on that the occult.

The Cannibal Holocaust is more real flesh eating horror. About being afraid what our "friends" can really do to us as "humans" I also heard this film has been banned all over the world, is that true?

Thanks!

JanetUniverse

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Yep.Cannibal Holocaust is banned.
    But i'm not sure if it's a worldwide ban because they played the movie here in Belgium on tv a few years back.
    Pretty disturbing movie.

hmm...asspie

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    cannibal holocaust is by far the worst. exorcist would be scarier, but cannibal holocaust just makes you sick.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    The Exorcist is the best of the 2,Cannibal Holocaust is just a gross out movie designed to shock,The exorcist is made to entertain,you can get Cannibal holoca on p2pust

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    They're both pretty terrible movies imo. Though at least Exorcist i trying to be a decent movie...

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    They're both pretty terrible movies imo. Though at least Exorcist i trying to be a decent movie...
    I hope you're referring to the latest Exorcist movie, because the original didn't 'try' to be a decent movie, it waltzed straight past that distinction and on to 'classic'.
    I watched a bootleg video of The Exorcist when I was about 17 ('81 -ish) when everyone was out... and slept with the light on that night. :eek:
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette
    I hope you're referring to the latest Exorcist movie, because the original didn't 'try' to be a decent movie, it waltzed straight past that distinction and on to 'classic'.
    I watched a bootleg video of The Exorcist when I was about 17 ('81 -ish) when everyone was out... and slept with the light on that night. :eek:
    I was talking about the original.

It's only my opinion. I think my initial post was a bit jumbled because of the late hour and drunkedness.

I saw the film for the first time a few years back and was pretty much unimpressed. It's one of those movies that everyone says is good but isn't for me. Like Citizen Kane.

That's only my opinion of course.

I think the last film to really creep me out was The Ring, and to really show my lack of culture, I mean the American remake not the original.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    i like cannibal holocaust cuz that's what they get for goin ing in the woods and messing with those tribe ppl

excorist-is pretty cool but i take cannibal holocaust anyday!

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    "The Exorcist" IMO simply the best

No surprise there then considering my Avatar
    Last edited by user123; 10-28-2004 at 02:23 PM.

Just a grateful user!

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast