Thread: Copying DVD's

For some reason some DVD's i copy have problems. For example i backed up Rocky with DVD Dycripter and then i went to use DVDshrink and it said one of the menu vobs was fooked. And American Pie 3 the wedding said it backuped up fine however when i mount the image it stops playng at the same place even if i burn it. Is there something i can do to remove any copy protection's like these?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Retired
    What happens when you backup Rocky with DVD shrink?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    What happens when you backup Rocky with DVD shrink?
    I havnt tried. I am a member of the blockbused thingy where u pay £13 a month and they send you 3 dvd's you watch (cop[y) them and they send you more. And i copied it using dvd dycripter as it removes alot of copy protection i thought and i sent it back and it doesn not work. When i try and back it up it says DVDshrink has encountered an error in the first vob file and cannot continue.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Retired
    Did you make a complete backup with extra's etc.. Or did you only backup the main movie?
    as fas as I know when you only backup the main movie with DVD decrypter you cannot load it with DVD shrink

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    Did you make a complete backup with extra's etc.. Or did you only backup the main movie?
    as fas as I know when you only backup the main movie with DVD decrypter you cannot load it with DVD shrink
    I backed up al the files

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Try Intervideo's DVDCopy2. I had DVDShrink spit out a couple of discs but since changing to DVDCopy2 this hasn't happened.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7

Angry

Yo, Ive been burning DVDs for 2 yrs. and I use DVD Shrink to break through the copy protection and backup my movies. It even burns the movie for you if you have nero burning rom(latest version). Also I recommend you decrypt all the movie files with DVD decrypter and use nero recode 2(get a crack for it) to encode and burn.

Hope this helps