Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Explosives stolen in Iraq

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    are you saying that the IAEA were allowed to inspect post invasion?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    What I’m saying is Ruthie quoted The New York Times in that post and The New York Times are the one’s the “broke” the story.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Yeah...

And now others are refuting...

Whats your point?

Wasnt exactly Pravda or The Drudge

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    But even your beloved foxnews ran the story.

But even with your point about his quote being from the "breakers"...i still ask if you are saying that the IAEA were allowed to inspect post invasion?
    Obviously they did pre invasion because the seals would be on them and they knew where they were....the question is at what point did they go missing and there is a discrepency between what the pentagon said "then" and "now"

There are certain solid facts (supposedly)

1. the munitions existed
    2. they are unaccounted for (but so are many)

The dispute is in the time they disapeared

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Rat Drudge didn’t pick up one the story until NBC reported it last night. Is that reputable enough for you?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I said that reputable sources were disputing it earlier.

Arent you reading the posts in this thread?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Vid NBC had an journalist embedded with the 101st Airborne and they made a pit stop in Baghdad before moving on and no one reported coming across a huge weapons cache.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    what bit are you saying is fraud?...Are you basing it on the pentagon statement ?..the one that said that they didn't find explosives in may but also that the place was looted before they inspected it?
    I think he's probably basing it on this, you know what liars they are in the pentagon, so the opposite is obviously true.
    At the Pentagon, an official who monitors developments in Iraq said U.S.-led coalition troops had searched Al-Qaqaa in the immediate aftermath of the March 2003 invasion and confirmed that the explosives, which had been under IAEA seal since 1991, were intact. The site was not secured by U.S. forces, the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    did they look everywhere then?

But if you look at that info could it be that they wern't securing places?

I made a pit stop in NY a while back...i didn't come across the statue of liberty

but again i say it doesn't matter if this story turns out to be spin...it's well known that unsecured sites are being looted

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx
    I think he's probably basing it on this, you know what liars they are in the pentagon, so the opposite is obviously true.
    i was actally talking about the latest statement by the pentagon saying they didnt find explosives with IAEA seals

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast