Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Newegg

Any updates clocker?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Still the "same ole, same ole" from Newegg.
    No tracking number, no indication when one might be issued, and no real hope of a swift resolution.

Based on my personal experience, I would definitely recommend NOT ORDERING from Newegg in the near future.
    They have a serious problem and are very slow in resolving it.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    clocker, never buy expedited shipping. it's no different from regular shipping. i've bought alot of stuff from newegg, and every single one was shipped the same day and came on time.

also, i'm not sure if they still do it, but if u write a good review for them, they send u a complimentary customer package. it includes:
    - hat
    - case stickers
    - pen (right....)
    - this cool paper weight thing

all for free. newegg rox if u get on their good side.

my advice, since ur the customer, call them and just bitch @ them on and on. it works with comcast and my phone company. just bitch, and they reduce the cost of my internet. i'm just so evil

go bitch at newegg, they'll do something bout it

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    Abu,

Newegg's abysmal conduct concerning my order cannot/will not be excused with the sending of a free hat or ballpoint pen.
    As intriguing as the "paperweight thingie" sounds, it does not compensate for the lack of motherboard/HS that I ordered.

I HAVE spoken to Newegg, twice a day for seven days in a row now, all to no avail.

IMO, Newegg hardly "roxs".

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    You've been bitching at them for a week already though haven't you?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    Dan,
    I have not been "bitching"...I have been conducting civilized inquiries regarding the status of my order.

They have been lying.

I now suspect that the Thermalright HS ( which was listed as "in stock" ALL last week, but changed to MIA on Sat.) does not exist, despite repeated assurances that my package does include it.

Furthermore, my credit card still shows the charge for full shipping and expedited handling. Since Wednesday last I have been promised free overnight delivery and the waiving of the handling fee.

Not a happy camper.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    Take some action! Phone then up and say wha happened to the shipping yhat should ahve been free 5 days ago. Also ask to speak to the manger no some guy who thinks newegg is some free range chicken company.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    Peerzy,
    Perhaps I haven't made myself clear....
    I HAVE been speaking to "supervisors" and each and every time they have promised to remove the shipping charges, yet they remain on the bill.
    This is actuallythe crux of my frustration...they repeatedly promise to do the right thing and then fail to follow through.

Although I have been perversely persistant till now, the possibility of a good deal on the OC forum classifieds has opened up the possibility of just cancelling the newegg order and moving on.
    A member there is selling the exact board I am looking for along with a complete, high-end watercooling setup for a quite attractive price.
    Perhaps it's an omen....
    I have made a counter-offer, we'll see how it goes.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker
    Peerzy,
    Perhaps I haven't made myself clear....
    I HAVE been speaking to "supervisors" and each and every time they have promised to remove the shipping charges, yet they remain on the bill.
    This is actuallythe crux of my frustration...they repeatedly promise to do the right thing and then fail to follow through.

Although I have been perversely persistant till now, the possibility of a good deal on the OC forum classifieds has opened up the possibility of just cancelling the newegg order and moving on.
    A member there is selling the exact board I am looking for along with a complete, high-end watercooling setup for a quite attractive price.
    Perhaps it's an omen....
    I have made a counter-offer, we'll see how it goes.
    ask the guy if he stole the board from a california warehouse

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    Hmmmm... the thought had not occurred to me.
    Anyway, he is selling the board locally as it turns out.
    We are currently haggling over the H2O rig.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast