Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Newegg

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    OK, they finally wore me down....I just cancelled the order.*

Allegedly there are 10,000 orders waiting to be shipped from Warehouse#7 and getting pissed off over two silly computer parts is just not worth the hassle.

If you are among the unfortunates buried in the logjam- I wish you well.

In a month or so, after Newegg has a chance to straighten house, perhaps I'll try ordering again.
    This particular order apparently was fated not to be fulfilled.
    Oh well.

* Now I'll never know what my free consolation gift would have been...

The upside of this deal is that I now have a cool watercooling loop on it's way (well, as soon as he receives the M.O. it will be), so Sprocket will again venture into the world of liquid cooling, albeit with better gear than the last time.
    Wish us both luck....

2. Software & Hardware   -   #42
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    i ordered some RAM from newegg last week sunday. today i got this e-mail:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for shopping at Newegg.com.

We regret that the shipment of one or more packages in your order has been delayed due to a technical difficulty. This experience is not commonplace, nor is it indicative of our usual high standards. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience and be assured that this issue is being resolved. You may anticipate the processing of future orders with the seamless efficiency Newegg.com customers are accustomed to.

All items that have not shipped will be upgraded to overnight shipping at no additional charge and, if necessary, sent separately to expedite your order so that you receive your products as quickly as possible. We will make every effort to see that your entire order is shipped no later than Monday, November 15.

Because you are a valued customer, Newegg.com would like to present you with a special promo code good for $25.00 off your next purchase. Our greatest ambition is to ensure your complete satisfaction with each and every order and this gesture is to demonstrate our appreciation for your business.

Your exclusive promo code is XXXXXX and it will expire on February 1, 2005. Enter the code in the appropriate field in the shopping cart during checkout when placing your next order to redeem your $25.00 credit. We are truly grateful for your patience and understanding, and thank you once again for shopping at Newegg.com.

If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please contact us at 1-800-390-1119 or via email at [email protected].

Kindest regards,

Newegg.com Customer Service

( 1-800-390-1119

Once you know, you Newegg.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #43
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    w00t! $25 off.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #44
    Not a bad deal at all considering your order was most likely not something that had to be there by an exact date, so really it's just a free $25. I'd be happy with it.
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

5. Software & Hardware   -   #45
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    what should i use it for?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #46
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    What do you have, need & or want? And what's your $ limit?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345