Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with XP

ok this is what happen.. Basically i pressed f8 it went into this screen where it showed floppy disk, cd and some other thing. i pressed the cd one, it said something like boot from cd press any button... then i pressed it, it carried on loading windows until it got to the login screen. Is this right?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    when u press any button it should have booted to windows setup so i guess something is wrong with that cd...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    so i do need a good version of windows after all. I don't think i made a mistake in making the cd.. It works properly when you load it up.. Any good versions of windows out there please let me know! Thanks for your help

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    well it doesn't really make sense that you used it to install windows if it's not booting...

edit: anyway if you want to redownload it then get bittorrent and go to a torrent site like suprnova.org and find a torrent for "windows XP corp SP2 integrated" or something like that.

make sure it's corp (requires no cracking, pro and home do...).

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15

Question Mark

ok kool! I'll check it out. Thanks for all your help guys.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaPlay
    so i do need a good version of windows after all. I don't think i made a mistake in making the cd.. It works properly when you load it up.. Any good versions of windows out there please let me know! Thanks for your help
    If you downloaded the FTFiSO version I directed you to the other day, then that is definately a perfectly working release
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showp...01&postcount=1

Edit: The same release is also shown here
    http://www.shareconnector.com/module...elease&id=6233
    Last edited by AndrewBarker; 10-29-2004 at 01:38 AM.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Thx Andrew for the post . I've never done a format of a drive.. Can anyone show me a quide on it please? Or should i do a clean install?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaPlay
    Thx Andrew for the post . I've never done a format of a drive.. Can anyone show me a quide on it please? Or should i do a clean install?

Link: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=313348

Its Halloween, so no cracks about google here's your treat.!

Edit: wannaplay enable your PM option , I was trying to pm you a better link . Pm me if you need help tho ,its not a problem .
    Last edited by peat moss; 11-01-2004 at 03:49 AM.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    thx mate!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12