Thread: CAN 't FIGURE OUT

Surprised/Amazed

Hey i got the saw CAM along time ago from here and still ahve the 2 cdrs

I cant wait to watch it tomorrow.

But my friend wants to borrow it but he's broke and 2nd he needs it in a DVD-R cause his player doesnt play SVCD or VCD.

So anyway to get both video files from the two cdrs Join them and burn on one cdr?

Like am saying i insert the cd-r in my computer then i get the video file in the folder called

AVSEQ01.DAT

saving the VIDEO and also doing the same with disc #2 and then Joinning them and making a dvd-r ?

so any help
    sig removed, please check the Board Rules.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Firstly Cams are not too good quality but watchable I guess...

You need to find out exactly what formats his DVD player will play, cos it sounds like you have AVI files. And you will probably need to convert them etc. If its an old player. Most newer players will play SVCD and VCD.

If he has a computer though...then he can play them directly just like you do and you can just give him the original files.

Are you burning to CD or DVD?
    Last edited by sArA; 10-28-2004 at 09:33 PM.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara
    Firstly Cams are not too good quality but watchable I guess...

You need to find out exactly what formats his DVD player will play, cos it sounds like you have AVI files. And you will probably need to convert them etc. If its an old player. Most newer players will play SVCD and VCD.

If he has a computer though...then he can play them directly just like you do and you can just give him the original files.

Are you burning to CD or DVD?

I know cams arent good but it was the only release that came out BE4 the movie and its a very good Video quality sounds no hollow but any ways.

There

.DAT FILES

because they are vcd's already I just wanna see if i get both .DAT Files join them and burn them toa dvd-r for his dvd player to read.

cause like evry vcd it has
    an
    EXT FOLDER/VCD FOLDER/MPEGAV FOLDER/ AND SEGMENT FOLDER.

No he has no computer and his dvdplayer is just DVD and DVDRW only. NO SVCD OR VCD OR JPG .
    Hope u can help me sara.
    sig removed, please check the Board Rules.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=62423

Look here and see if this helps...

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Nerovision Express v2 (or v3 if u got Nero Ultra v6.6.0.0/1) will do it.
    You add the first part, then go to edit the movie and add the second part after the first.
    You can trim the join by zooming in and dragging the second part over the first a very small amount. If you want a perfect join, make a note where the join is, click NEXT, go to add chapters and play the part around the join... if it needs trimming you can go back to the edit movie part and play a little.
    After that just add chapters/menus/backgrounds as required and go on to the burning section.
    Be warned that encoding can take a while (up to about 5hours on an XP2000+) and it may be easuer to leave it overnight, saving the files onto your hard drive so you can burn them in the morning.
    Another tip -> leave the computer alone while it's burning DVD-Rs... I've got an XP2200+ and if I so much as browse a web page it seems to fuck up.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?