Thread: Nokia Ngage QD & old nintendo games

Surprised/Amazed

I am plannin to get a Nokia Ngage QD.. does any one know if I can play old nintendo games (Super nintendo and the older ones or may be even N64) on it..

is there an emulator for that (so that I can run it on Ngage)?

Basicly I wanna play my the games I have in the NES and SMC format on the Ngage

Can you hepl
    <span style='color:purple'>The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother&#39;s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you</span>

2. Games   -   #2
    There is a GBC emulator i know tha for sure.

3. Games   -   #3
    I downloaded a NES emulator just the other week, it had like 200 games with it. But then I don't know anything about the ngage.

4. Games   -   #4

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    There is a GBC emulator i know tha for sure.
    let me check that!!

any other suggestions??!!
    <span style='color:purple'>The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother&#39;s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you</span>

5. Games   -   #5
    Yeah the GBC Emulator is called Goboy Plus. Hmm the QD is only Dualband whereas the older one is Triband but i dont think that this will matter...

6. Games   -   #6
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    The ngage is also a cellphone. Am i correct with this?

7. Games   -   #7
    Yeah it is