Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusting

Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Just watching moring tv (yeah I know) and there's a girl on there who by the time was 17 she had 3 kids
    What a stupid slapper
    and before any of you go off on me, her first she reckoned she planned at 14 with her boyfriend, the 2nd was a drunken 1 night stand and she does'nt even know who it was,the 3rd her b/f told her he could'nt have kids Good line , but what I do know is she's (guessing) 20 y/o with 3 kids and no other half, this means she'll get how much money from tax payers?
    I'm sorry but this kinda thing really pisses me off, 1 child yeah, many reasons how and why a youngster could fall pregnant, sometimes unfortunate but to some extent acceptable, but 3 by the time you're 17 is purely taking the piss.
    And the worst part is she sits there with a stupid grin on her face like it's funny!!
    This made me laugh tho, shows how imature she is, she was talking about her ex I think when she said "I fancied him with my life" Did she mean to say I loved him with my life? or is love way beyond someone like that's comprehension?

Sorry this will prolly piss a few people off, but I find this out of order for a thousand reasons.

I also apologise if it upsets certain people, not meant to.

Jonno

2. Lounge   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Riki Lake damages your brain

3. Lounge   -   #3
    No it's not riki lake or a chat show like that, it's a morning prog , This Morning, she was on it because she made the news with this story "Mum of 3 at 17" or something.

Jonno

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    All that upsets me, is you getting upset by morningtelevision......

I really hope you don't watch jerry springer.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    No it's not riki lake or a chat show like that, it's a morning prog , This Morning, she was on it because she made the news with this story "Mum of 3 at 17" or something.

Jonno
    Sorry, i misunderstood.

At three years having 17 kids is amazing.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Females are Designed to have have Children around 13 yrs of age

Nature VS Culture

Goodmorning by the way

7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Three kids at 17 is beyond the pale.

It's funny - no, ironic - that you should mention that she fell pregnant the last time because a guy told her that he couldn't have kids. A similar thing happened to me and I was older!

I was about to go off to university and was basically tarting around a bit because it was the first time I could remember where I had absolutely nothing to study for. I was having a great time. In the local pub, this girl I'd never seen before made a bee-line for me and started talking of how she'd just split up with her b/f and recovered from a serious accident.

My parents were away so I asked if she wanted to come back to my house. She said OK, when we got there she was a bit teary about splitting up from her b/f and told me how this accident she had made her infertile

She also said that she hadn't had sex for about a year

She then told me she was allergic to latex

She was drop dead gorgeous, but appeared to have a bit of a belly and disproportionately huge tits for her petite frame

Fast forward 14 days and she informed me that her period hadn't started and I was going to be a dad

To cut a long and horrible story short my parents made me take her to the clinic to get a professional verdict on how far gone she was, it transpired she was 4 months pregnant and her ex had ditched her when he found out. The baby couldn't be mine.

She got back with her ex and I went off to uni.

The point is that even tho' it sounds like that girl in Jonno's post sounds like the most gullible person on earth it can happen to anyone. Particularly if that person uses their hormones to think with instead of their brain.

Even someone who thinks they know it all, as I did when I was 18

Btw, I do agree that it happening 3 times is ridiculous.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    @15%....Bullshit, a female may be able to physically give birth at that age (altho I don't think it's quite as simple as that) but mentally she certainly is'nt, those 3 kids are gonna be raised amoung drinking and smoking and seeing their mum pissed and with blokes they don't know, too much of it going on , too many teenage single mums who given the choice would turn back the clock, and like I said they all sponging off the goverment, this is crap too, if I wanna dog I don't get help with it, 95% of the time it's either by choice or stupidity that young girls get pregnant, I would love to know why I have to contribute to their child, I actually know someone who had a child to make herself better off financially, like that couple on tv a while back with 9 kids, the bloke did'nt need to work cos they got nearly £40,000 per year from the gov, yet they turn their noses up at me, if I'm out of work it's my own fault, how is it any different?

Yup you guessed I'm in a bad fucking mood.

@Manker.....That's harsh dude, glad it turned out ok, but I did'nt mean she's gulible, I just found it funny, if you had seen her you'd realise she ain't the sharpest tool in the box, and to put it in it's true light and say what I'm thinking, she's nothing more than a dopey slapper, get pissed, lay back, get a kid get other people to look after it and pay for it.

Jonno
    Last edited by Jon L. Obscene; 11-01-2004 at 11:45 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    To be honest I don't know if it did turn out OK. It did for me but I've no idea what happened to the girl. Last I heard she got back with her b/f but for him to finish it when he heard she was pregnant in the first place makes me think they aren't ideal life partners.

I still think about it quite a lot, I do feel for her and hope that she and the baby are okay because she must have been really fucked up to do what she did.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Yup you guessed I'm in a bad fucking mood.

I hope it is not over some stupid brat, spoiling her life and that of her three kids.

Wait till you see the REAL news; that must really gross you out.

Let's think: America spending hunderds of Billions abroad playing god, while

40 million of it's own citizens don't have healthcare.

Just to name one.

Yogi

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast