Thread: Recycle Bin

Not sure if this is the place to post this.
    The bin clears newly deleted files and then I get the above error.
    Then I goto properties it says its empty ?
    I have done a virus check.Its driving me nuts now.
    Thanks.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    maybe a registry prob, i don't know

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    are you using Windows Washer 4.8, because somethimes after i run that and then try to clear stuff out of my recycle bin i get a similar message, cant remember the exact message but i only get it once when i try to clear my recycle bin and then its ok after that, now i use norton cleansweep along with windows washer so i very rarely see the message anymore.

Hope this helps stoi.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    barsan2
    Try restarting your computer, then manually remove it again, it should solve the problem.
    Wiwi

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Maybe you could try to empty the bin while in safe mode. I'm not too sure what is causing this problem but if nothing works to fix it I wouldn't worry about it too much. I will get solved the next time you need to reinstall your OS.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Cheers guys...thanks for all your help.
    I do have window washer and cleansweep.
    I will try all your tips when I wake up properly.
    Thanks again

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    also there is a nasty virus which fooks up your recycle bin stops you from deleteing, i came across this virus ages ago and your virus checker is no use against the file only way to get rid of it, is format your pc.