View Poll Results: Are you glad Bush Won?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 15.89%
  • No

85 79.44%
  • I dont care

5 4.67%
Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Glad Bush won?

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    As requested.

I think its a sad day for the whole world, and will cause thousands more innocent deaths

Last edited by Rat Faced; 11-03-2004 at 05:42 PM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Poster

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    kinda knew it was gonna happen, but i still can't believe he got the popular vote. If he hadn't been born with a silver spoon in his mouth and the same name as daddy he would have spent his life asking "paper or plastic", instead he's the most powerful man on the planet
    Last edited by ilw; 11-03-2004 at 05:21 PM. Reason: addition

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    bad day

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    My heart is broken. I think they might as well erect a huge friggin crucifix on the white house, with humanity hanging on it. this is absolutely horrible, and if we didn't have family here, had money, I would want to leave the US. There is more damage to be done. Watch abortion rights go out the window, watch more discrimination against gays, watch more death, more war, more destruction of protected lands, more poverty, more uninsured people...watch and see what the Bush administration does to finish off their path of utter destruction of everything this country stood for. This country is bullshit, we have gone back in time, the moral fuckin majority bullshit..the right wing fanatical schmucks dictating how people shopuld live their lives. Watch and see how the Supreme court changes. Watch america self-destruct. I want a friggin ticket and a load of cash...outta the USA
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I wonder how many "swing" states had Ralph Nader on the ballot?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    As requested.

I think its a sad day for the whole world, and will cause thousands more innocent deaths

AGREED
    Last edited by newcster68; 11-03-2004 at 06:26 PM.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    A bitter day for the USA but equally disastrous for the rest of the world.

I have never been so glad that I am European and live in a free country where civil rights and fair elections are taken for granted.

Reading Kitty Kelley's "The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty" turned my stomach and today's result was not surprising but it still hurts this liberal who thinks freedom is fundamental human right - even in the USA.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthie
    My heart is broken. I think they might as well erect a huge friggin crucifix on the white house, with humanity hanging on it. this is absolutely horrible, and if we didn't have family here, had money, I would want to leave the US. There is more damage to be done. Watch abortion rights go out the window, watch more discrimination against gays, watch more death, more war, more destruction of protected lands, more poverty, more uninsured people...watch and see what the Bush administration does to finish off their path of utter destruction of everything this country stood for. This country is bullshit, we have gone back in time, the moral fuckin majority bullshit..the right wing fanatical schmucks dictating how people shopuld live their lives. Watch and see how the Supreme court changes. Watch america self-destruct. I want a friggin ticket and a load of cash...outta the USA
    Uhh ruthie...calm down.

You should be more afraid of why and how he won.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    amazing to see how far one sided this poll is and then you wonder how he even got the popular votes..I have been on yahoo chat and omygawd ppl are so unhappy..

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast