Thread: Ultimate Matrix Collection DVD

Retired
    Warner Home Video will release a 10-disc Ultimate Matrix Collection DVD set on Dec. 7, featuring the three Matrix movies with new supplemental materials, including new commentary tracks on each movie. The set will also include a remastered version of the first film, The Matrix, as well as the companion pieces The Matrix Revisited and The Animatrix.

The collection will include five discs of new supplemental materials that encompass every aspect of the Matrix universe, Enter the Matrix video-game footage and more than 100 featurettes and documentaries.

The Ultimate Matrix Collection will carry a suggested retail price of $79.92. A limited edition of The Ultimate Matrix Collection will feature a Neo minibust figurine and an 80-page collector's book, with a suggested retail price of $129.92.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    including new commentary tracks on each movie
    will that be director's commentary? i don't think the Wachowski's have even done an interview
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    david622's Avatar Procrastinator
    Definately sounds interesting. I'd consider buying it too, except that I already own all 3 movies.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    this would provide an investment opportunity - get one, and never open it/look at it...give it 10 years, and itll be worth a fortune
    <insert signature here>