When everyone goes home from here I turn off the heating and use an electic space heater thing. It looks pretty old but it heats the room in no time.
It works well but each time I plug it in or take the plug out a bright blue spark emits from between the plug and the extension 4 plug jack thing that I also use for the PC pheripherals.
I guess it's the heater plug that is faulty because it doesn't happen with other plugs on the same 4 plug extension lead. Does anyone know what's wrong with it or how to fix it? I'm not much good with things like this