Thread: K lite 2.4.3

Hi every body ..

been long time and I havn't used k-lite now that I wanned to use it it wont connect ..so what's up ?
    is it dead or something ..!!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    you might need to add some current supernodes to your settings
    see: http://snode.awardspace.com/snode.html or https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=78109
    Last edited by Vargas; 05-17-2007 at 06:07 PM.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    still i have the same problem ..i had my firewall enabled .still cant seem to connect or i should say it wont connect at all thanx for the tip though ..
    am just ceriuous f shareman was able to disconnect kazaa lite from fast track or not
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Quote Originally Posted by othmanni
    am just ceriuous f shareman was able to disconnect kazaa lite from fast track or not
    not

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Harsh!'s Avatar n00b
    Get rid of Kazaa...Its dead

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    what do u guys recommand as the best alternative to kazaa lite ...u should note that I dont care about no RIAA, MPAA ..nor any of that shit ..so am just lookin for a nice and easy app that I could use since kazaa lite is already dead ..

What do I need to download ?
    I need to download singles, albums & movies ...the movies should be high quality ..any idea ?!

Sasser Simple Solution

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    music winmx or ares albums soulseek movies BitTorrent