Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two Weeks Notice !

I love this movie, actually I love all the movies with Hugh Grant in it.

Edited for the second time - Bender

To download this file go to the "New" Page!

And by the way the link is not disney.com, somebody changed that so I make a fool of myself, the link is ********** and I am not spamming.

That 'somebody' was Jetje, who thinks that you are leeching our website to gain new members, and yes, you are spamming.
    Keep your advertisements to the Lounge, and don't dare to change a Mod's adaptation again, you're this close of being banned. - Bender

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Dude, post a hash, not a link! Your name is all over the address link. I realize you want traffic to your website but this is disingenuous to the term "Verified Hash" because I don't see a hash (on your post).

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Sorry but when I wanted to put a link in my post the hash didn't work so I don't know how to put a hash in my top.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by up2dat@28 March 2003 - 13:16
    Sorry but when I wanted to put a link in my post the hash didn't work so I don't know how to put a hash in my top.
    That's BS! You just want traffic to your webpage. "You don't know how to put a hash," yet the hash works on your webpage?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi+28 March 2003 - 07:28--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 28 March 2003 - 07:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--up2dat@28 March 2003 - 13:16
    Sorry but when I wanted to put a link in my post the hash didn&#39;t work so I don&#39;t know how to put a hash in my top.
    That&#39;s BS&#33; You just want traffic to your webpage. "You don&#39;t know how to put a hash," yet the hash works on your webpage? [/b][/quote]
    I totally agree with DS here, post the darn hash. Use the edit function and post a hash for people, do the right thing&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    is this a dvd rip or screener?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I downloaded it and it is a dvd rip. The movie is from a very good quality.

Edited by up2dat to look les foolish, this is the original text: - Bender
    I downloaded it and it is a dvd rip. And up2dat, you&#39;re site is great. You&#39;re site has the newest files and the greatest dvd&#39;s, thanks for the link.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    jetje's Avatar former star
    sounds like FC &#39;s post in the lounge i like to thank myself...

Please give us sigs in here or don&#39;t post them as verified. triple link to a website with verifieds is considdered as spam and therefor not allowed... Please follow our board rules. B)

9. Lounge   -   #9
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by up2dat@28 March 2003 - 09:53
    I downloaded it and it is a dvd rip. And up2dat, you&#39;re site is great. You&#39;re site has the newest files and the greatest dvd&#39;s, thanks for the link.
    It looks as though we have a member signing off and on as different members and he forgot to switch this time, bloody evil and funny all at the same time. He is thanking himself, oooooooppppppppppppsssssssss. I would not trust anything from this person.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    would a mod care to do something about this please.this guy needs to be BANNED

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast