Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KazaaLite k++ 2.4.5.6

Hello i have a problem with downloading, yesterday i downloaded tony hawk pro skater and i began to extract this file, but the file was fucked up.
    This happens very often with large program downloads. But when i download mp3 or other small files then i have no problems.

Can anybody help me with this???

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Retired
    that's the problem when you use kazaa lite, big files get fucked up and you cannot fix it. you should try other programs like bittorent or emule.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    But emule is not good its much too slow.

and were can i download bittorrent and is it fast

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Bittorrent is not free.

And what happened with kazaa in the past could download as much as i would and there were no problems what is changed.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony-Montana
    Bittorrent is not free.
    heh?
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Bittorrent is not free.

And what happened with kazaa in the past could download as much as i would and there were no problems what is changed.
    I beg to differ, but bittorent is free, if yours is not, you have been scammed

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    muchspl2
    supernova.com ?

its spoused to be suprnova.org and the client is free also

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    they hyped it and then the riaa whent on it and put fake files in it to stop u from downloading, anymore questions n00b?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I'd ditch Kazaa Lite K++. Sharman Networks has said in press releases that as they continue to update their software, older versions will eventually not be able to connect anymore, and that includes all Lite versions now that they have shut down the Kazaa Lite K++ project and eliminated nearly all the places where you could have downloaded it. There is still a Kazaa Lite that runs without ads, but now you have to pay to use it. I switched back to Morpheus and it allows you to connect to several networks at once for a longer list of results when searching. It has an option for enabling searches on the Fast Track network which Kazaa uses, but I haven't seen a result come up since I switched. They may have already made enough changes to the Kazaa client with the KMD 3.0 upgrade to make access from other clients difficult as it now takes several minutes for KLiteK++ to connect for me and searches are slower and less inclusive now since they cracked down. I think Gnutella is going to be the network of choice again now that Sharman has decided to be a bunch of a$$holes and go after anyone who modifies the Kazaa client or comes up with a free way to get features that you have to pay Kazaa to get.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by FileMaster
    There is still a Kazaa Lite that runs without ads, but now you have to pay to use it.
    there are also several versions for which you dont pay.
    <insert signature here>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast