Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rocky VI and other films they should never make...

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsujn
    LOTR should not have been made...period. As for the Matrix, well, It could have stayed as it was. But the story was always meant as a trilogy (just look at the various refferences to the sequals) and it was a nice treat for the fans to have something to dwell further upon and create more discussion over.
    The Matrix would have been a far superior film if they had just stopped after one film. They completely destroyed the mystery of the first one with the dire sequels, though someone of the stunts were pretty neat.

The Star Wars prequels as well, completely awful.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    LOTR should not have been made...period. As for the Matrix, well, It could have stayed as it was. But the story was always meant as a trilogy (just look at the various refferences to the sequals) and it was a nice treat for the fans to have something to dwell further upon and create more discussion over.
    why shouldn't it have been mad LOTR>> because it won 11 academy awards like titanic??? I think allot of people are jealous because ot those 2 movies therefore they decide to HATE those 2 movies. not saying you are.

history says that the accadamy never gave awards out to SCI FI or fantasy movies. LOTR was the first to break that cycle

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    i luv u xara
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    why shouldn't it have been mad LOTR>> because it won 11 academy awards like titanic??? I think allot of people are jealous because ot those 2 movies therefore they decide to HATE those 2 movies. not saying you are.

history says that the accadamy never gave awards out to SCI FI or fantasy movies. LOTR was the first to break that cycle
    and it wasn't a bad movie either... /ofbz hides from cpt_azad

c'mon... there have been a LOT of movies that were a LOT worse that lotr... what do you say about those... huh...

yeah... youre all jelous!!!!!!!!!

that's right... im coming out of the closet... I LOVED THE LOTR TRILOGY!!!!!!!!

dude!!!
    la cucaracha, la cucaracha, ya no puede caminar...

- JOIN our fold@home team... ... something about genetics n' stuff
    -i just had a pm conversation with MYSELF!!!... ... ...wow... that's sad

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel

lol, j/p. seriously though, LOTR sucks, but compared to "gay-crappy-shit-your-pants cuz-its-that-bad" movies like Power Rangers, or Pokemon, it's not THAT bad.

and the hunt begins for ofbz
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 11-12-2004 at 09:46 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    i luv u xara
    hey!!!... i liked power rangers too!!!!

opps.. i think i crossed the line...
    dude!!!
    la cucaracha, la cucaracha, ya no puede caminar...

- JOIN our fold@home team... ... something about genetics n' stuff
    -i just had a pm conversation with MYSELF!!!... ... ...wow... that's sad

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster

[sarcasm]Yes. I'm so jeleous I can't contain myself. I can't sleep at night because my jeleousy consumes my every thought. [/sracasm]

[reality] The films were just an excuse for the academy to preach to the fantasy genre of film by sucking up to it's most successful film.[/reality]

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Poster
    [reality] The films were just an excuse for the academy to preach to the fantasy genre of film by sucking up to it's most successful film.[/reality]
    Huh... You admit that the LotR trilogy had great success for a genre that is typically ignored by the general public, but... it was crap. Hmm... I don't understand. Do you?

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Cl1mh4224rd
    Huh... You admit that the LotR trilogy had great success for a genre that is typically ignored by the general public, but... it was crap. Hmm... I don't understand. Do you?
    Not the general public. The Academy.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Poster
    Also, simply because it had success means nothing. Look at Titanic. Peice of crap and the most successful film of our time.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    any movie with shaq in it. steel and kazam are the only ones i know of but they both are gay

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast