Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suicide at Ground Zero

Debaser
    Here
    And here

I guess his family believes it was because he was distraught over Bush's re-election. Hell of a political statement if that's the case, and a hell of a place to do it.

And the guy was engaged to be married too, pretty sad.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    1. Who knows if it was a protest.

2. Who knows if it was even suicide.

3. If it was then the guy was a moron.

4. I wonder if Bush had any direct impact on this guy's life.
    Admittedly, so far he has not directly impacted mine unless he had something to do with 9/11.
    I just see what's being done and how it could potentially bite me in the ass (Patriot Act, soldier friends dying, etc.) so I don't like him and how even on paper he scores a big fat 0 for a grade.

Nothing to kill yourself over though.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    First off, it sounds like a suicide, but who knows for sure? If it was suicide, I don't look at the young man as moronic. I don't think someone flippantly decides...hmm, think I'll kill myself right now. I believe that you have to be in a very dark place to choose tht path..you are walking in a shadowland.
    Instead of judging it as moronic, selfish, or whatever word you might pick, perhaps you might recognize that anyone who kills themself is in some kind of great pain, feels hopeless and helpless, and wants to feel it all..no more.

People feeling so desperate need help. They don't need judgement. Suicide is about pain.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthie
    First off, it sounds like a suicide, but who knows for sure? If it was suicide, I don't look at the young man as moronic. I don't think someone flippantly decides...hmm, think I'll kill myself right now. I believe that you have to be in a very dark place to choose tht path..you are walking in a shadowland.
    Instead of judging it as moronic, selfish, or whatever word you might pick, perhaps you might recognize that anyone who kills themself is in some kind of great pain, feels hopeless and helpless, and wants to feel it all..no more.

People feeling so desperate need help. They don't need judgement. Suicide is about pain.
    Again, especially if he was never directly affected, he's a moron.

He took himself too seriously.

I was a moron once but I cryed myself out and now I'm humble, logical, and never take myself but so serious.

It's easy to get wrapped up in the election but damn...do something about it for next time or......er...kill yourself.

First order of business is to ban computer voting.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    I think the election was just the circumstance that existed when this mentally ill person made the decision to commit suicide. It could have easily been his girlfriend breaking up with him.

Suicide is not the logical extension of disappointment and sorrow, it is a mental derangement and it is a solution that solves nothing.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    if i was him i whould shoot bush

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    if i was him i whould shoot bush
    Another moment of brilliance here at filesharingtalk......

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJude™
    Another moment of brilliance here at filesharingtalk......

-SJ™
    It's a shame that you agree with that post.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    It's a shame that you agree with that post.
    I thought he was beeing sarcastic.

And, I agree with ruthie.

You can't judge people who commit suicide unless you've been there yourself.

Sure it's nice judging them to separate yourself from them , but the reality is that they're sick and needs help.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    He knows I was being sarcastic.

My point is that I say anything resembling a Pro Bush statement I am assured insults and or disagreement. Somebody like natedogg here types some stupid shit like that and none of you takes him to task for it.

Maybe your message would get across better if you would maybe take a stand on the people making stupid comments. It really looks like some of you will let anything slide as long as it is anti Bush.

Also the dude did not kill himself over Bush, they found his suicide note lamenting his torn feelings over 2 women.

Suicide only hurts the family, and I feel for them.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast