Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Possible Skin?

Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    delete
    Off-topic replies are not allowed in the Everything related to this board section. This section was created so we could discuss anything related to the board with our members.

The Admin and Mod Team have noticed that there are too many Off Topic posts in this section, as a result we will moderate this section more than in the past. You may notice more closed or removed topics and posts. Topics may be moved to the lounge, posts within a thread will just be deleted.

If you think we made a mistake or you disagree with actions made by an admin/mod. Don't create a topic asking what the reason was but instead PM someone from the team that is online at that moment.
    This doesn't seem to be having the desired effect, so from now on every Off Topic post I have to remove will earn the poster some negative reputation (yes, it is still there, you just can't see it, and yes it can go negative). When your reputation falls below a certain point you go on moderation. Automatic. No matter who you are.

You have been warned.
    Sigh....So Enitity/Krohn/Brian can we have an update please?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #82
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

Question Mark

Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    Sigh....So Enitity/Krohn/Brian can we have an update please?
    thats it, VB and IKE where right u cant stop bitching even before we switch u were bitching korhn about his Vbulittin thread, u cant stop thinking your boss every where, everywhere u step u think u ownded it(TB, FT, FST...), btw dig more and more soon u find ur self in big black hole
    Last edited by bawa@Klite_user; 11-22-2004 at 02:26 AM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #83
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I think peerzy has every right to bitch.

He was bitching before the switch to vb mostly because of the ugly vb skin\interface.
    He was told multiple times that the skin was easy to change and would be changed...that that was a minor problem. Fair enough.

Now we've been using VB for 2 or 3 months and still using the default skin with no changes being made to the forum.
    We aren't gaining members, we're losing members....
    And now the admins(excluding ike) don't even take user's simple suggestions.

It takes just a few minutes of their time to let us know if they would upload a new skin...

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #84
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    thats it, VB and IKE where right u cant stop bitching even before we switch u were bitching korhn about his Vbulittin thread, u cant stop thinking your boss every where, everywhere u step u think u ownded it(TB, FT, FST...), btw dig more and more soon u find ur self in big black hole
    Hey im no selling movies for $35 a pop. I do no own this place, but as a customer (i click the bannerss) houldnt i have thr right to make susgestions? And to be told to basically fuck of after them isnt going to please said customer. <Insert what Rossco said here but with bad grammer and some swear words>

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #85
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco_2004
    I think peerzy has every right to bitch.

He was bitching before the switch to vb mostly because of the ugly vb skin\interface.
    He was told multiple times that the skin was easy to change and would be changed...that that was a minor problem. Fair enough.

Now we've been using VB for 2 or 3 months and still using the default skin with no changes being made to the forum.
    We aren't gaining members, we're losing members....
    And now the admins(excluding ike) don't even take user's simple suggestions.

It takes just a few minutes of their time to let us know if they would upload a new skin...
    I agree that the admin should be here and do things.

I just disagree with the way peerzy is going about it.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #86
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234

Ya it does get kind of annoying.

BUT it's the only way they'll ever notice this topic (bumping)...someone's gotta do it.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234

Check this thread, other members have asked nicely and look where that got them...i try wih alot more flameage and at leas he hread gets posts and the attenion of he active team members, how would you susgest i go about getting something done around here?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #88
    Ide like to know why it still even matters to you as most of us have taken the attitude from the top and just could give a fk and have accepted it is just what it is, why have the shits and pains over it anymore, your just the lone crusader now.

Fact In Point
    This doesn't seem to be having the desired effect, so from now on every Off Topic post I have to remove will earn the poster some negative reputation (yes, it is still there, you just can't see it, and yes it can go negative). When your reputation falls below a certain point you go on moderation. Automatic. No matter who you are.
    No offence to the poster whatsoever but thats just outright pathetic, been warned, moderation, as if. Who the fk was the one that decided that this was a tight ship with no humor or off topic post allowed, how fkin droll. Fact is many of those post are what makes it so entertaining to read although it seems those in charge, some very young at that, have taken to be stuffy old ladies, ffs relax with that bs already...
    Last edited by RealitY; 11-22-2004 at 09:00 AM.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #89
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless

Icon3

Anyway....

It's 9 days until December 1st, the big question is.... are we going to get a Christmas Skin on the board this year???

Ho Ho Ho... (or not, as the case may be.. )

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #90
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    ho ho ho?

my guess is no no no...

twas rather cool last year big up Paul&VB
    <insert signature here>

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast