Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Question for our US members...

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by vivitron 15
    sorry, but this is too funny really - i mean, imagine the people designing the notes sitting in an office, when a confidential fax comes through
    It's a point of cospiracy theory... anyone that actually believes it was designed that way on purpose needs to get out more

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    I am now seeing that personally I live in a very conspiracy minded community. This topic is old hat here in Woodstock NY, and my answer is always the same: I think the US dollar is ugly, and they are making attempts to liven up the money (and since counterfeiting is so big here) make it harder to replicate.

So many people know about the eye, the words on the dollar, the hidden meanings that I doubt there is any huge conspiracy based on the US dollar, but again I have been in this discussion enough times that it rates up there with alien abduction in terms of real life relevence.

Wherever there are large groups of humans gathered and living together you can sure bet there are people ruling over them. We want out food delivered to our markets, gas to the gas stations, we want our t.v. our papers our books our internet but then act shocked when we see the glimmer of the thing behind the curtain.

Of COURSE corporations and governments rule over our lives, but don't forget those are people working those jobs doing what many of us would do in similar situations: look out for ours and our own.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJude™
    Wherever there are large groups of humans gathered and living together you can sure bet there are people ruling over them. We want out food delivered to our markets, gas to the gas stations, we want our t.v. our papers our books our internet but then act shocked when we see the glimmer of the thing behind the curtain.

Of COURSE corporations and governments rule over our lives, but don't forget those are people working those jobs doing what many of us would do in similar situations: look out for ours and our own.

-SJ™
    An addendum: There is a really great book titled "The Influentials" by Ed Keller that deals with the subject. Worth reading.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12