Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriage

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    It's not bullshit, it makes perfect sense,think of it this way, you could have a person who finds themself mildly atracted to the same sex (3) who likes the idea and will overplay it, being Camp maybe (5)
    Or the other end of the scale you could have someone who is having strong homosexual feelings (8) but refuses to accept them maybe for fear of persicution etc, so will act all homophobic to create the illusion they are straight (2) in actucal fact.....they are bent as a nine bob bit

Is that a little clearer?

Ahhh...now it makes perfect sense. Btw what does this scale measure?

In my experience a man who hates gays with a passion is only doing so thru fear because he has had some form of homosexual thought or feeling.

Who hates gays? I personally don't hate them. Male-on-male is nasty to me but that's about it. I really like the female action tbh.

Jonno
    That scale bit is a hypothesis with no basis whatsoever.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Busyman is an 8 pretending to be a 2.

j/k.
    Well you're a 13, have this look permanently, and not pretending.

j/k
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #83
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Why do you quote like that? It's really annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    That scale bit is a hypothesis with no basis whatsoever.
    Yes it was just an example, no science behind it, simply making a point of something in simple terms

Ahhh...now it makes perfect sense. Btw what does this scale measure?
    I explained this already
    It measures how gay a person is to how gay they act.
    The theory is that someone who is totally homophobic and nasty about it is usually had homosexual thoughts and/or feelings and is trying to cover them up.

Who hates gays? I personally don't hate them. Male-on-male is nasty to me but that's about it. I really like the female action tbh.
    It's nasty because it does'nt turn you on?
    So by your logic if I find a well formed large girl extremly atrractive but you like skinny little model types, does that mean I have a nasty atraction?

You'll find many women feel the same but reversed, I know quite a few straight girls who have a thing for 2 men together but are repulsed at 2 women.

Jonno

4. The Drawing Room   -   #84
    That is true Bob, there are a lot of Gay men and women who really push it in people's faces, but I think this has derived from so much opression for so long.
    You tell someone for long enough they can't do something then suddenly they can, then so many years of being silent will suddenly explode and people will let loose.
    Same as the Black comunity thru the 80's and 90's as the prjudice subsided and they were finally treated as humans they pushed it in people's faces and began taking the piss out of those who opressed them, now we have white people trying to be black

I have never understood why people can't just let people be people.

Jonno
    Does this mean there will be straight people trying to be gay?

What can't gays do now besides get married? The sodomy law here was bullshit but didn't actually stop anyone. It went to our Supreme Court because some asshole (pun intended) cop burst through a door a saw it happening.

Now that I think of it I guess if gays were allowed to get married, they may "push it in everyone's faces."

It will have no influence on children.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #85
    Does this mean there will be straight people trying to be gay?
    Yes many do, look around at celebrities, so many do drag acts yet are not gay, they are happily married with children (yes I realise that does'nt make you straight, but the being happy part does)

What can't gays do now besides get married? .
    All the time people like you are around?

Live life happily without fear.

It will have no influence on children.
    Thats it then, all drag acts and gay portrade characters ontv must cease, it has too much influence on children, unlike Violent films and games, cos they have no effect whatsoever

Jonno

6. The Drawing Room   -   #86
    Why do you quote like that? It's really annoying

It's nothing new.

Yes it was just an example, no science behind it, simply making a point of something in simple terms

I explained this already
    It measures how gay a person is to how gay they act.

Oh really? So in essence a bullshit explanation that tries to explain a feeling. Why doesn't this apply to all sexual fetishes?

The theory is that someone who is totally homophobic and nasty about it is usually had homosexual thoughts and/or feelings and is trying to cover them up.

This is probably true in some instances. They fight loudly against it due to social status but secretly want it. This point was brought up out of the blue by you btw.

It's nasty because it does'nt turn you on?
    So by your logic if I find a well formed large girl extremly atrractive but you like skinny little model types, does that mean I have a nasty atraction?

I don't know what you're getting at here. Some men find fat women attractive. I think that's nasty too. I like women with nice hips, phat ass, nice boobies, nice face, and preferably taller than me (at least my height). Call them Amazons if you will. They drive me crazy and will pull all-nighters on them . Skinny women or short women are like little girls, not very womanly at all, and I don't like them at all.

You'll find many women feel the same but reversed, I know quite a few straight girls who have a thing for 2 men together but are repulsed at 2 women.

Never personally heard that one before but I believe it. Sexual desires and attraction run the gamut of human emotion. When me and my ex went by a video store after a basketball game, she tried to get a gay male movie . I wasn't havin' it. She used to have sex with women btw...and may be back to doin' it. Who knows?

Jonno
    How can anyone scientificalize who you love?

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #87
    I don't know what you're getting at here. Some men find fat women attractive. I think that's nasty too. I like women with nice hips, phat ass, nice boobies, nice face, and preferably taller than me (at least my height). Call them Amazons if you will. They drive me crazy and will pull all-nighters on them . Skinny women or short women are like little girls, not very womanly at all, and I don't like them at all.
    Ah I see, this statement says it all really, you're just simply prejudice against everything you don't like
    How can you say a short woman is'nt womanly? , I'm afraid my man that women are naturally shorter than men and smaller, there are more women shorter than there are equal hieghts or taller than an average man.
    As for skinny women, in most cases that is how they naturally are.

I'll put it this way, if you find someone atractive, then you find them atractive, if you don't, thenyou don't. But you can't say that one particular type of person group is "Nasty".
    You realise how many womens feelings you hurt with that statement?

Never personally heard that one before but I believe it. Sexual desires and attraction run the gamut of human emotion. When me and my ex went by a video store after a basketball game, she tried to get a gay male movie . I wasn't havin' it. She used to have sex with women btw...and may be back to doin' it. Who knows?
    You conradicted yourself there.

And to deny your partner something they will find arousing just cos you don't like it is wrong. Thats the whole point of a "Partenership" (unless one of you is being hurt) try new things, explore eachothers desires.

This is probably true in some instances. They fight loudly against it due to social status but secretly want it. This point was brought up out of the blue by you btw.
    Well it was actually raised by JP if you read back, it's the scale thing
    But I have no shame, ask people round here what I am like.
    I profess to be niether straight or gay or bi-sexual.

I am Jon, what will turn me on will turn me on. Simple as that, I am not a catergory, I am a human being like everyone else

Jonno

8. The Drawing Room   -   #88
    Yes many do, look around at celebrities, so many do drag acts yet are not gay, they are happily married with children (yes I realise that does'nt make you straight, but the being happy part does)

All the time people like you are around?

Huh.

Live life happily without fear.

I'm not making light of it but gays are not persecuted like let's say, blackswere. We couldn't even use the same bathrooms, water fountains, were spat on just for walking down the street. We were immediately seen as crap; we couldn't hide it

Thats it then, all drag acts and gay portrade characters ontv must cease, it has too much influence on children, unlike Violent films and games, cos they have no effect whatsoever

Why would it cease? I love when folks say this is already bad so let's add this. First off, violence on tv is a whole other matter. I'd like to see network tv more sanitized as well. You can call someone a bitch on network television for ffs.

Jonno
    The same goes for free radio.
    Last edited by Busyman; 11-16-2004 at 08:27 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #89
    I'm not making light of it but gays are not persecuted like let's say black were. We couldn't even use the same bathrooms, water fountains, were spat on just walking down the street. We were immediately seen as crap; we couldn't hide it
    Erm excuse me, it may not have gone on as long, but many gays have bean beaten, bombed, spat on, murdered etc just the same, the only reason it has'nt gone on as long is because for the most part no one knew what a gay man was, it was very hush hush.

Why would it cease? I love when folks say this is bad so let's add this. First off, violence on tv is whole other matter. I'd like to see network tv more sanitized as well. You can someone a bitch on network television for ffs
    So you want all tv violence and games banned too?

Jonno

10. The Drawing Room   -   #90
    Ah I see, this statement says it all really, you're just simply prejudice against everything you don't like
    How can you say a short woman is'nt womanly? , I'm afraid my man that women are naturally shorter than men and smaller, there are more women shorter than there are equal hieghts or taller than an average man.
    As for skinny women, in most cases that is how they naturally are.

How the hell can you tell me what I can't and can find nasty? Many men find the sight blubbery fat women nasty. Many men find the sight of male-on-male sex nasty. Cut the shit.

I'll put it this way, if you find someone atractive, then you find them atractive, if you don't, thenyou don't. But you can't say that one particular type of person group is "Nasty".

Of course I can.

You realise how many womens feelings you hurt with that statement?

No, and I'm not here to paint rosy pictures of green pastures and lovely chrysanthemums. This is my preference nothing more or less. I didn't say they are bad people or...ok I tell you what..I find certain groups terribly unattractive.

You conradicted yourself there.

I did not "conradict" myself whatsoever. Your instance was a woman turned on by 2 men together and repulsed by 2 women. My instance was not the same. Go back and read again. RIF.

And to deny your partner something they will find arousing just cos you don't like it is wrong. Thats the whole point of a "Partenership" (unless one of you is being hurt) try new things, explore eachothers desires.

Hey, she could watch it...just not with me and I certainly wasn't paying for it. If I'm repulsed by it then it can't pushed on me regardless of the partnership.

Well it was actually raised by JP if you read back, it's the scale thing

Oh, ok then. I missed the obvious referrence.

But I have no shame, ask people round here what I am like.
    I profess to be niether straight or gay or bi-sexual.

I am Jon, what will turn me on will turn me on. Simple as that, I am not a catergory, I am a human being like everyone else

Jonno
    In essence you are Jonnosexual.

What turns you on turn you on.

I have nothing against you personally.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast