Thread: Looking for Okage: Shadow King - Please help if u can!

I've been looking for 2 old game recently Frequency and Okage... Thx to Agent Smith for getting Frequency to me narrowing my search to Okage... I really need to find this game for my GF. So if u own it and can FTP or upload to suprnova or know where a torrent is that would be great...
    Lot of thx to all the great members of this board and an extra thx goes to Agent for getting frequency to me.

2. Games   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I think i saw it at my friends house, i'll check tommarow.

3. Games   -   #3
    LOL ok cool that would be awesome!

4. Games   -   #4
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Try these on emule

ed2k://|file|[PS2] oKaGe SHaDoW KiNG NTSC [by KeiTH] [BurritosBand] [found via www.FileDonkey.com].bin|524129088|aa66be2b6924a7ddfc6f4dc6ec355632|/

ed2k://|file|PS2-Okage Shadow King-FULLCD-NTSC by Elcriollo (www tk) [DVD] [found via www.FileDonkey.com].rar|330915118|04b630721712c24e0d84b1f6e6e9545b|/

5. Games   -   #5
    ahhh no evil!!! I can't get stuff off emule caues of my modems built-in firewall... But I have tried to get it off emule along with frequency... Left it running for 3 days got 27% on frequency and I couldn't even get okage to start... And emule is the only network I could find it on... So my only options are maybe a torrent thats out there somewhere I haven't found or someone owns it and will upload to suprnova or do an FTP... And as my very last resort i'll have to find a used copy.
    Last edited by freak; 11-12-2004 at 09:45 AM.