Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Win2003 Server Screansohts Up Like I Said

longorn as only just got onto ft within the last few weeks i have had it for ages. havent got it installed beacuse my internet don't work with it. thouse shots arnt fake on my site beleve me, btw whats happened to this there is only half the screen. on my installation it's all blue.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    DUDES your flames are great.

You guys are funny.

My only suggestions for this Longhorn advocate is to upgrade your system.

I see you have minimal RAM (256) and a weak CPU (1.4 GHz).

I like your skills and think you would benefit from an upgrade so you could actually exploit the programs you have (maybe that is why your apps don't seem to work...)

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by Wizzandabe@29 March 2003 - 11:37
    longorn as only just got onto ft within the last few weeks i have had it for ages. havent got it installed beacuse my internet don't work with it. thouse shots arnt fake on my site beleve me, btw whats happened to this there is only half the screen. on my installation it's all blue.
    I didn't take that screen, so don't blame me.

OK, lets just say that the pics on your site aren't fake. Then how did you get rid of the build info on the bottom right-hand corner, when it isn't possible to remove it (yet)? And it was poorly covered up with another part of the wallpaper. Also, cover up your hardware ID.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    you just said it your slef. it porely covered up god dam. i covered up stuff that might affect my privicy and harm me. ok got any probs with that then. the buid id 4008. as yo8u van see though the win2003 shots ant been altered. only the longhron but there are real and ant no shitty cut en past ok

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by Wizzandabe@29 March 2003 - 14:05
    you just said it your slef. it porely covered up god dam. i covered up stuff that might affect my privicy and harm me. ok got any probs with that then. the buid id 4008. as yo8u van see though the win2003 shots ant been altered. only the longhron but there are real and ant no shitty cut en past ok
    Uh, covering up the build info doesn't help with privacy. Covering the hardware ID is the better thing to do.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Poster
    sW33t

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Uh, covering up the build info doesn't help with privacy. Covering the hardware ID is the better thing to do.
    i didn that did i not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12