Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photoshop CS problems

Debaser
    Anyone been having trouble with Photoshop CS? just upgraded from 7 and every time I get into a project bout halfway through I get all these weird glitches. Error messages will pop up, it won't let me save my work, and when I go to apply certain filters my picture will disappear.

Really pissing me off, my system meets all the requirements to run it, and I've gone through all the troubleshooting crap on Adobe's website and nothing helps.

Just wondering if anyone else has been having problems, looks like I'm going to have to go back to 7.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    did u upgrade or actually uninstall 7 and install CS? I'd say, use it for awhile to see if it was some freaky glitch. I've had weird things happen to me that haven't happened since.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    How come this is in Internet? You should do a uninstall of 7, and then a full install of CS.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Debaser
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    How come this is in Internet? You should do a uninstall of 7, and then a full install of CS.
    This doubles as the graphics section, figured I'd get more PS users here than in software world.

@Backlash, Actually I installed CS while I had 7 on here and it seemed to work fine, then I had to reformat my hard drive bout 2 weeks ago so I put a fresh copy on and now it's giving me grief. Looks like it's back to 7 for me.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    well, they can run side by side, so it's prolly not that. I have both on my computer, too...still need to move all the extras over to CS.

I'd test it out. Keep using it and see if it's a consistent problem. Post some of the messages u get...possibly screenshots.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    Debaser
    This is the one I get the most

I went back to 7, but I still have CS in case I find a fix. It seemd to work ok near the end if I kept the filesizes below 25 MB's, and as long as I didn't apply any filters or anything like that. Was able to save ok though :crying:

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Do you have the paradox version (has a paradox splash wen you load photoshop)

That had a bad crack which stopped the ctrl key working and may cause other probs

Also i heard that vesion is a beta made to look like a final
    There are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who dont

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    Debaser
    No, like a sucker I went and bought the whole Adobe creative suite. Got it from my schools bookstore, discounted price because I'm a student. On top of that the college gives me money for books and all that so I thought why not? not paying for it.

I'm paying for it now though it looks like

And Adobe's no help, I swear man they're as a bad as Microsoft.

Thanks for the idea though.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    wow, u bought it and are still having probs. Hmmm, I'd say there's some hardware issue there. Wonder if it's the scratch disk or memory. What are your system's specs?

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz
    This doubles as the graphics section, figured I'd get more PS users here than in software world.

@Backlash, Actually I installed CS while I had 7 on here and it seemed to work fine, then I had to reformat my hard drive bout 2 weeks ago so I put a fresh copy on and now it's giving me grief. Looks like it's back to 7 for me.
    Sorry Haz, I apologise for being so hasty. I forgot this doubled as a graphics section, I too have posted about graphics, haha. I am a hypocrite.

But that is weird, I did not buy my copies, and had no problems what so ever. I dont know what to tell you HAZ.
    Last edited by orcutt989; 11-21-2004 at 01:01 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast