Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last one lol , Amazing tho

Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    This is just a surf clip, but it has to be one of , if not THE biggest ridden wave I've ever seen, bare in mind I seen a lot of surf movies

I'm guessing this at 50-65 feet peek, absolutely amazing and hats off to the surfer, the man is either fearless or has some serious mental issues

Jaws - The Biggest Break on the planet

Jonno

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Thats pretty amazing

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Wow, that is quality
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Retired

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I would just like to give you something to thinkabout while watching that, acubic meter of salt water weighs appro 1 ton, a wave 3feet high and 100 meters long weighs 100 tons yes?....Now times that by twenty and move it at 30-40mph.
    If you wipe out, you wanna be able to hold your breath for a minimum of 3 mins under stress.

It ain't called Jaws for nothing

Jonno
    Last edited by Jon L. Obscene; 11-15-2004 at 01:38 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Nice one- nice angle closeup at begining
    have you ever been ridding awave like that?

Jonno youll like this one

http://www.compfused.com/archives/Videos/2/
    (it wont let me hotlink movie so its on page 2 (second down)

"This is an instructional video on the proper way to get a Hawaiian beatdown. The first step is to paddle out to a surf contest you are not in and be an ass. Second is to prep face for beating. I assume you know the last step."
    Last edited by 100%; 11-15-2004 at 02:20 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Dude thats a brawl, those guys are'nt surfers for 3 reasons

1: Real true surfers don't fight, especially on the beach
    2: Real surfer would not interupt a comp
    3:Real Surfers share waves anyway

There is this thing going on with "Locals" in surf spots around the world, I personally don't get it. When I was down Newquay I was surfing Towan beach, 5-7ft, clean, sun setting, really cool. There was only about 8 people out (bare in mind at hight of the day would be about 200), my mates had all gone to the cafe and it was me, another guy and a group of locals. So yeah what happend next was point break time I get surrounded by them in the line up, making sarky comments, they tried to take the piss out of my gear, unfortunately my gear is top qualiity cunstom made stuff
    I'm also a longboarder, my board is 9'1" long, they were shortboarders (the little pointy ones) which means I can pick up a wave further out and ride it easier and with more power and glide
    They did'nt like this so they started dropping in on me (taking off on a wave I'm already on to purposly wipe me out) and tugging my leash as I'm paddling for a wave, eventually I got pissed off with this local crap, I paddled out a bit further to pick up the sneaker sets, I got one, poped up and carved my way thru their group causing each one to dive off his board. Then I paddled back out and sat where I was and at that point I asked how much they paid for this part of the ocean, got sarky comments back so instead of doing what they wanted me to, I kept surfing, picking up everyway that came thru while they kept struggling, man they were getting wound up
    No need for it tho 8 people in an area approx 500 sq yds leaves quite a bit of room

Jonno

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Jonno, you are a true prince among men, I admire you for standing your ground.

But seriously:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonno
    and tugging my leash as I'm paddling for a wave
    I'm not all that suprised you stayed on the beach while your mates went to the Cafe
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

9. Lounge   -   #9
    I thought about that while typing it, and funny enough I thought you'd pick it up

Actually you any idea how dangerous that is? , cause a major wipeout in impact zone, bone breaking head smasher wipeouts

As for standing my ground, I paid for holiday to go surfing, fucked if I'm gonna be pushed out, besides you know how sarcastically stubbourne I am

Jonno

10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Actually I don't know how dangerous a major wipeout in the impact zone is.

It wounds really rude though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast