Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Petition

Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    yeah and im not an op anymore cuz i lost my nicks

Nikki! add Crystal to the sop again plz

2. Lounge   -   #52
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    And thanks very much to those who contributed their PATHETIC, CHILDISH comments. I hope you feel proud that you've just fucked up somebody's work. Fucking morons. It's people like you who I'd really love to meet in the street. I bet the same people who posted these comments are 16 year old spotted pricks, who haven't had a girlfriend and feel it's macho to try and gain friends online at the expense of others.

I don't like using the word 'cunt' but I can't think of no better word to describe you fuckwits. I hope you fucking get run over tomorrow, you pieces of shit.
    16 year old spotted prick, sounds like an ornithology term

I do hope we haven't scared this dickhead away from the lounge. As the first poster of the PATHETIC CHILDISH comments I would like the opportunity to further interact with this social genius.

A 14 signature internet petition would surely have sorted the bandwidth cap issue out right away. Tis a shame.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

I do hope we haven't scared this dickhead away from the lounge. As the first poster of the PATHETIC CHILDISH comments I would like the opportunity to further interact with this social genius.

A 14 signature internet petition would surely have sorted the bandwidth cap issue out right away. Tis a shame.
    yeah manker, i hope ur proud of ruining everything you evil trend setter you

4. Lounge   -   #54
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathea
    yeah manker, i hope ur proud of ruining everything you evil trend setter you
    I do wish people wouldn't emulate my pathetic childishness :blush:

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #55
    i think its cuz of ur cool socks.....

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

So it's fine for people to do what they have done, or is this because you yourself were involved? Somehow I think you would react differently if the tables were turned.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    So it's fine for people to do what they have done, or is this because you yourself were involved? Somehow I think you would react differently if the tables were turned.
    now, i can think of plenty of things to say about manker that are rude, some even downright mean....

but you are doing very well here... because manker isnt stupid enough to take any of this shit seriously... and he wouldnt piss and moan forever about it either

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Yeah, I'd be pissed if somebody screwed up my free petition.

5 minutes of work down the drain.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Phlegm
    Yeah, I'd be pissed if somebody screwed up my free petition.

5 minutes of work down the drain.
    hey!alot can be done in 5 minutes

10. Lounge   -   #60
    manker's Avatar effendi
    No I wouldn't give a shit.

It is fine for people to do what they did. You're upset, I'm amused. Which is more important.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast