Thread: Bastards!!

Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    I just got a letter from the council, the entire area of Cromer and sheringham are getting wheelie bins, 1 for waste, the other for recycled stuff.
    I like this idea cos it's easier and quicker and less hassle to use, and I just like the idea.

My street however is not geeting them due to "Lack of space for storage"

Erm, I have a driveway and a garden and a 5 car carpark at the back of my house, I could store about a thousand of them.

this is due to a few people further up the road not having space, that is unair, why should I have to go without cos some silly old bat up the street does'nt like the colour (cos there is no one in this street without garden, they just don't like the look)

This sucks and means I gotta continue with the crap cheap ever thining refuse sacs which they don't provide enough of

Wankers

Jonno

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    See if USAF base has any spare

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    We've had wheelie bins around here since I was about six. Never really thought of them as a luxury.

Jonno, either nick a bin or burn your waste in your garden every day until the neighbours that objected to the bins get pissed off and relent. Nice reference to your spacious grounds, btw. Should we refer to you as Mellor?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Awww, don't worry Joto. We don't have any wheelie bins for our flat either, the council won't give us any new ones so when we put our rubbish outthe neighbours complain as the foxes and crows rip them open

If I was you I would go to the Town Hall and demand to see someone