Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Counter Strike Source - Beginners?

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AcID ZeR0
    Well I got it yesterday that was the first time I've ever played the Half-Life series

What I did for a good few hours is follow around the main group you have the C-Terrorists & the Terrorists people play the game in diffrent ways some are campers (Just sit about and wait) some go off on their own, most go around in a group.

If you follow the biggest group and basically learn what everyone does it comes in usefull I'm surprised they actually use tactics most online games you get people running around like headless chickens

Spectator mode is usefull too, But will get boring as it'll make you want to play it.
    yeah thats what i did for a while. i never know if youve joined a clan and youre pissing someones tactics up or whatever? i can normally hold my own (except against the uber players!) and its great to play in a group and clear out rooms and cover each other etc - best multiplayer game ive played online (and the only one ive played online avtually!)
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi
    Look for a lot of people called "player"
    thanks mate - good tip!
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

3. Games   -   #13
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    start your own game and call some of your newbie dudes or u can invite some from forums.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Games   -   #14
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    what bawa said

damn, forgot how addicting this game was, i love source (1.5 was actually pretty good too)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12