View Poll Results: Do You Believe That George W. Bush Stole Election of 2000??

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

41 67.21%
  • No

17 27.87%
  • no opinion\not saying\just wanna see results

3 4.92%
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Believe That George W. Bush Stole Election of 2000??

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I'm sure there has been a poll like this before but I want to know thoughts of the current members.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    2 no
    i don't think he stole the election by fraud if that was implied, but he didn't win it by the popular vote.... this time he did, but if kerry had about 160,000 more votes he would have become president even with less national votes

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Stealing being like the whole fake felons list in florida, confusing ballots, etc.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Rosco you really need to stop believing everything that Michael Moore says. He and his nut job friends are one of the factors that lost Kerry the election.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    Rosco you really need to stop believing everything that Michael Moore says. He and his nut job friends are one of the factors that lost Kerry the election.
    the disenfanchising happened...not because moore said it did, however the question was did BUSH steal the election and i don't think he was guilty of any wrong doing. This doesn't mean that none of his supporters are innocent.

Even with this election errors were made, but it's not attributable to the candidates.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    I want
    Proof
    Evidence
    Facts
    and if prooved there was naughtiness
    there must be a punishment
    Last edited by 100%; 11-22-2004 at 09:11 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    hence the poll.

wait...how did moore lose kerry the election? I've not heard that one before.
    Last edited by tesco; 11-22-2004 at 12:53 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Yes & 2004 as well.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco_2004
    hence the poll.

wait...how did moore lose kerry the election? I've not heard that one before.

Moore is nut job and is on the far left of the political spectrum. In a time where everyone in the country is on alert and cautious of another terrorist attack Moore came out and said that there is no threat of terrorism. John Kerry’s inability to distance himself form people like that played a role in him losing. In fact during his Democratic Convention Moore was in attendance sitting next to former President Jimmy Carter. Things like that raised a lot of eyebrows.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Moore is nut job and is on the far left of the political spectrum. In a time where everyone in the country is on alert and cautious of another terrorist attack Moore came out and said that there is no threat of terrorism. John Kerry’s inability to distance himself form people like that played a role in him losing. In fact during his Democratic Convention Moore was in attendance sitting next to former President Jimmy Carter. Things like that raised a lot of eyebrows.
    perhaps people that worry about supporters more than the candidate need to ask themselves if they are concentrating on the right things....i don't know one person that thought moore is an issue...apart from people that would vote bush no matter what

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast