Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Cs Source free?

Keikan's Avatar ........
    Like I mean is it the original half life where you just buy half life 2 and then you can download cs source and dod source from steam?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    if you buy half life 2 retail from a shop, then its not free no - you only get it free if you buy the half life 2 package direct from steam. also annoyingly you cant buy half life source or dod source without paying for half life 2 again. annoying eh?
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

3. Games   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by newcombe6
    if you buy half life 2 retail from a shop, then its not free no - you only get it free if you buy the half life 2 package direct from steam. also annoyingly you cant buy half life source or dod source without paying for half life 2 again. annoying eh?
    lol your completly wrong, if you buy Half Life 2 from a retail store you get Half-Life 2 and Counter-sTrike Source, If you want DOD Source and Half Life 1 Source you have to buy Half Life 2 Silver Package from VIA steam. OR you could buy Half Life 2 COllection Edition from RETAIL STore for like 80$ AND GET EVERYTHING EVERY CREATED FROM HALF LIFE 2!!!! (including DOD Source and Half LIfe 1 Source)
    Last edited by Monkeee; 11-23-2004 at 07:32 AM.

4. Games   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeee
    AND GET EVERYTHING EVERY CREATED FROM HALF LIFE 2!!!! (including DOD Source and Half LIfe 1 Source)
    You mean everything created that is related to HL dont you?
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

5. Games   -   #5
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    You mean everything created that is related to HL dont you?
    sure y not

6. Games   -   #6
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    ok I am not gonna buy it from steam i am gonna go to the store to buy it i saw a collectors edition for $99.99 i'm like fuck that. There's a half life 2 for $59.99 can i use that serial and download counter strike source? just like half life ? or do i buy it serperately? (the store don't sell cs source) or what? and dod source an't out so what do i do?
    Last edited by Keikan; 11-23-2004 at 08:28 AM.
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    The $59 HL2 comes with Counter Strike.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeee
    lol your completly wrong, if you buy Half Life 2 from a retail store you get Half-Life 2 and Counter-sTrike Source, If you want DOD Source and Half Life 1 Source you have to buy Half Life 2 Silver Package from VIA steam. OR you could buy Half Life 2 COllection Edition from RETAIL STore for like 80$ AND GET EVERYTHING EVERY CREATED FROM HALF LIFE 2!!!! (including DOD Source and Half LIfe 1 Source)
    thats what i said! if you buy the standard hl2 from shop you get half life 2, and cs source - but the only way to buy half life 1 source and dod is to either buy the specail edition hl2 or download from steam

the little 2d gordan freeman game you can download from steam for free tho once youve registered with steam
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

9. Games   -   #9
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    If you go to Suprnova.org and get the Emporio, or Luzifer CS: Source, then yes it is free.

10. Games   -   #10
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    If you go to Suprnova.org and get the Emporio, or Luzifer CS: Source, then yes it is free.
    lol, then u'll be one of the 20,000 accounts being disabled.

steam is shit anyway! no matter how u look @ it!!!
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast