Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C&c Generals: On-line Gaming

i've got this c&c generals by killaj, but as much as I wanted to play on-line with friends the online gaming seems not to work. If anyone has got trough this problem and now could tell me how to get this work, would I be thankful. (don't know if thankful is really even the actual word but anyway..)
    I got the original generals.exe and game.dat files so I can now patch the game.. but I haven't found the multiplayer crack for the newest version (1.04 or something..)

2. Games   -   #2
    you can't update the rip by Killaj so therefore you can't play online as it will want to update before letting you connect. you can download the two large bin files and get the full game as some things were ripped from the Killaj release I have both version.
    the next problem after updating the game is finding a valid cd key. I have not found one that works yet.
    most so called cd key generators are just a list of serials that get ramdomly displayed and not true cd key generators. Hence, the company gets ahold of these and blacklist the keys. I know its EVIL but I am starting to assume that they want money for the game or something.

good luck.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by omnix32@29 March 2003 - 15:40
    I know its EVIL but I am starting to assume that they want money for the game or something.

good luck.
    lol
    and btw if you can still play on a LAN with your friends with the two cd version

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    deviance CD1 of generals is a fake by the way, Thats actually CD1 of battlefield 1942.
    REFERAL LINK REMOVED

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    i'm downloading generals from killaj right now by the way but the filename says:

command

and nothing more. Is that correct? And what about the extension?
    REFERAL LINK REMOVED

6. Games   -   #6
    Thats the correct one. just add .rar to the end of it.................

7. Games   -   #7
    hmm.. damn.. the game would be at its best on multiplay..
    I know its EVIL but I am starting to assume that they want money for the game or something.
    heh.. lollol

u think they really are that evil??

well.. so the direct connection gaming in network (in generals multiplay) is propably only for lan, ? can't connect between two computers in internet?

btw, does anyone know the other releases of this game shared in kazaa, that have the multiplayer working?

8. Games   -   #8
    if your wanting valid cd keys go to your local libray and get theirs, use some common sense
    if you download a rip bin or iso then there is no way to play online

1.so either go round your local libray's and get theirs.
    2. dont expect to be able to play any riped game online as there sole intention is for 1 player only.
    3.buy the fooking real game for online gaming.

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by ijc_2003@3 April 2003 - 08:49
    if your wanting valid cd keys go to your local libray and get theirs, use some common sense
    if you download a rip bin or iso then there is no way to play online

1.so either go round your local libray's and get theirs.
    2. dont expect to be able to play any riped game online as there sole intention is for 1 player only.
    3.buy the fooking real game for online gaming.
    Some rips can play multiplayer. Like the CLASS rip of C&C Renegade. And why would a library have games? They won't be dunb enough to give you a cd-key.

10. Games   -   #10
    my local libray has all the new games just hire it and take the cd key
    which is on the disk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast