Thread: Keannu's new Movie

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Looks like a good movie but it would be better for some other actor.Keannus just too fake of an actor to beleve.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Number
    Looks like a good movie but it would be better for some other actor.Keannus just too fake of an actor to beleve.

He was at the start of his career. But he's getting better and better with each film he does. He's an enigma of sorts. Sometimes he owns a role (Matrix, Devils Advocate, Point Break) and other times he's less convincing.

All in all I would never even consider watching this film had he not taken the role. I don't follow comics (Havent for a while anyway) so there's nothing in this film for me to see other than his preformance.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    this one is based on a comic?

anyway, looks interesting enough. let's just hope it doesn't blow!
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails
    this one is based on a comic?

anyway, looks interesting enough. let's just hope it doesn't blow!
    yeh, the comic was sorta like the X-Files or --even more so-- like Kolchak The Night Stalker if you remember that show. about a chain-smoking pulp novel detective who hunts for demons, witches, and other various satanic baddies. the comic was pretty gruesome stuff. last i heard, though, the producers were aiming for a PG-13 rating, which does not bode well at all since the comic was not children's fare by any means. i'm afraid it'll end up more like Hellboy or Van Helsing... a loud, obnoxious computerized cartoon rather than a crap-yer-pants horror movie.

edit: hmm. rumors say it might end up being R-rated instead? anyway, just cross your fingers and hope it's not a computer cartoon for teh children. unless you are a parent of children and are hoping to take them to a monster-themed computer cartoon.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 11-29-2004 at 06:43 AM.