SYMPTOMS OF A FST ADDICTION
* You check the threads more than 10 times a day, or even 10 times an hour
* You have more "Reply to Posts" Alerts in your mailbox than spam
* Your best friends have screen names and URLs instead of real names and street addresses.
* You log down the number of views, replies and you post count before you sign off at night and check it first thing in the morning. You record these numbers for future reference.
*You think you know more than the mods
* You have actually been late for work because you were reading your favorite threads.
* You family has to leave a comment in this forum to get your attention.
* You turn the volume up when you walk away from the computer so you can hear when the alert alarm sounds.
* You beg strangers to read yours if you'll read theirs!
* Having the most replies is more important to you then winning a Pulitzer Prize.
These are just a few of the many symptoms of fstaholism. It is an incurable disease and can only be treated by steady doses of posting.