Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ie6

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I could not agree more with you JmiF!

mrcall is always making fun of people when they are in need! A few months ago poor Ron was looking for the Dutch internet, and mrcall refused to help him!!

I feel very sorry for you, having NO access to the internet at all!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Ex-member
    Maybe the Dutch Internet has gone down because the 'net was overloaded by JmiF posting piss-takes.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by JmiF+30 March 2003 - 13:40--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JmiF @ 30 March 2003 - 13:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--mrcall1969@30 March 2003 - 12:19
    heehee&nbsp; I smell a wind up.

JmiF, I&#39;d still go for the Scottish Internet plan&nbsp;
    What are you implying.

I have lost all access to the internet and you find it amusing.

Frankly sir I am appalled at your attitude.

I would appreciate helpful replies, not this type of cruel gloating behaviour. [/b][/quote]
    There is of course another option - smoke signals.

It&#39;s free of charge and as good as email, but shite for viewing web pages and downloading.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by Skweeky@30 March 2003 - 13:47
    I could not agree more with you JmiF&#33;

mrcall is always making fun of people when they are in need&#33; A few months ago poor Ron was looking for the Dutch internet, and mrcall refused to help him&#33;&#33;

I feel very sorry for you, having NO access to the internet at all&#33;
    Skweeky, that is hurtfull, I pointed Ron in the direction of the nearest Greengrocers once and he seemed perfectly happy&#33;

BTW Has anyone checked Ron&#39;s doorstep for full milk bottles??

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Follow these steps (in no particular order) and you might have some sucess in starting IE6:

Unplug your machine. Try to turn it on.
    Phone Bill Gates and threaten litigation.
    Take a nap.
    Have a stiff drink.
    Have another stiff drink.
    Compose a letter to the Queen explaining your prediciment. Put the letter in an evelope and insert it into the floppy drive. Take another nap while waiting for the Queen&#39;s response.

If you still are having troubles after completing the above-mentioned steps, all I can say is you are fecked. Please accept my apologies.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by dingoBaby@30 March 2003 - 18:34
    Follow these steps (in no particular order) and you might have some sucess in starting IE6:

Take a nap.
    Have a stiff drink.
    Compose a letter to the Queen explaining your prediciment. Put the letter in an evelope and insert it into the floppy drive. Take another nap while waiting for the Queen&#39;s response.

If you still are having troubles after completing the above-mentioned steps, all I can say is you are fecked. Please accept my apologies.
    At last a sensible reply

I have tried what you said, in no particular order and it is working again. I now have access to the internet and can return to browsing.

Cheers unknown stranger.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Ex-member
    will you coming back to the forum soon then JmiF?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Originally posted by JmiF+30 March 2003 - 13:09--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JmiF @ 30 March 2003 - 13:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dingoBaby@30 March 2003 - 18:34

Take a nap.
    Have a stiff drink.
    Compose a letter to the Queen explaining your prediciment.&nbsp; Put the letter in an evelope and insert it into the floppy drive.&nbsp; Take another nap while waiting for the Queen&#39;s response.

If you still are having troubles after completing the above-mentioned steps,&nbsp; all I can say is you are fecked.&nbsp; Please accept my apologies.
    At last a sensible reply

I have tried what you said, in no particular order and it is working again. I now have access to the internet and can return to browsing.

Cheers unknown stranger.[/b][/quote]
    Glad I could be of assistance. Looks like the seven years I spent in university were worth it after all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123